"Then what's stopping you?! Reminds me now!" Rants y/n rudely. They both stares at each other, only her breathing could be hear in that place.

"Y/n you only has a few chances left dont you get it?!" Snaps the God as he flies down to y/n. He grips on her shoulder when he kneels down infront of her.

"I brought you here because i know you'd forgot about your main existence in that world!!" Scolds him to the girl who has her jaw drop at his loud voice.

"You know damn well that i put you in that world so that you can find peace right?! So why are you trying to sacrifice yourself and wasting your life chances?!" Barks the God while emphasizes the life chances.

"My l-life chances?"

"Yes! Exactly! Aint no way you're gonna live there for forever!" He throws his hands in the air as if its an impossible thought ever. "If you died on the earth surely it's either hell or heaven waitin' for you, duhh?!" He adds with a disbelief looks.

Y/n face seems to look a bit hurt at his choice of words.
"Okay i get what you mean. No need to be harsh.."

"I aint being harsh, you dumb fuck- ARGHH-- what in the heaven..! That's hurt!" Y/n snorts out when the God get his punishment by cursing.

The God of Reincarnate keeps on silence cursing which he get a punishment again.

"I hear you, God of Reincarnate. If you cursing when there's still an existence of human, then i will banned you for your title. My last warning for you after all the forgiveness i gave you, remember."

"...Yes, Sir."

"Is it gone yet?" Says y/n while peeking from the God shoulder. "What have you done that he even gave you a last warning?" Asks y/n while she poking his cheek.

He seems to be deep in thoughts that he doesnt realised y/n has been choking his neck for a seconds.

"Godd~? Godd~? Hewllo?" She purposedly talks in baby talk to gain his attention. She yawns tiredly.

Sigh... After all the fight, i felt soo tired right now... right...fight.... figh--.. FIGHT!!

Y/n jolts up from her laying position on his lap then she slaps the God across the face after praying for forgiveness of her acts toward God.

The God snaps out to reality with a low short of shout.
"What the heaven?! Which peasant dare to slap me and even more touched my face?!!" He growls angrily with dark aura surrounding him.

He looks around seeing the cower y/n who's hiding her face with her both palm.

He arch his perfect brow in wonder before asking. "Did you saw who slapped me across the face, y/n?"

The girl shakes her head fast as a 'no' answer. The God stares at her who acting suspicious while rubbing his red cheek.

He sighs. "Okay, stop all this. Let me cut it to chase." The God sits down while making a 'come here' motion of finger to the girl. She follows and plops down infront of him.

"First of all, i had given you a chances. Understand?"

She nods. "Yeah?"

"And then you already did used 2 chances out of 7 chances that i gave you." Y/n minus plus with her fingers.

The God waiting for her responds while tapping on his lap.

"Then it left me with 5 chances!!" Chimes y/n while showing her five finger at the God face making a face that's asking for a praise.

He pushes her fingers away from his face. "That's right. Aww~ y/n, my y/n is as clever as ever..." Coos him fakely with a scoffs after.

"Shut your as's y/n. Be serious." He flicks her forehead.

"Ow!"

"Lastly, anyway--"

"Oho! Suddenly lastly?!" She makes this face '😕'.

"Yeah! Exactly. If you runs out of 7 chances that i gave you, you're dead." He made his thumb as an imaginary knife and slides it against his neck.

Y/n gulps seeing him acting dead.
"Nah bro. Be an actor instead--"

"Y/n! Does my face looks like a liar to you..?" He deadpans at her boringly.

"Well, i gues--"

You know what?! Do what you want, freaking heaven sake!"

"... You're sulking on me, bro?"

"Nahh, im not. ☺️"

"Then, transmigrate me back to One piece??" She peeks through his shoulder to look at his face who keeps avoiding her.

But when she did. "Dude you're crying?! The heck?!"

"Y/n *sob* im crying because you're making my as's crazy right now!! *Sob* Why dont you just hear what im trying to say right now?! Pleasee *sob*." He wipes his tears before glaring hard at y/n who's akwardly scratches her nape.

"Okay im sorry. Now tell me again what will happen to me, hmm? Okay?" She smiles innocently at him while hesistate to rub his back.

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

My jaw drop as soon as he finish his talked.

"That's not so bad what?!" I says to the God who's eyes buldging out at my words.

"Y/N!! You are gonna die, okay?! DIE?!!" He emphasizes the word on my face.

"Dude your saliva--"

"You know what's more salivating?!"

"Me--"

"AS IN ME CONTROLLING YOU INSTEAD BEACH!!"

"Wha--"

"Adios, Cha Y/n." He harshly yet gently pushes me in the whirpool of smoke that's suddenly appeares. "Did you get deja vu~" i hears him sing song from my last moment.

"I SWEAR TO GOD--"

*ZOOPP!*

"Im the God, heh. :>"

--------------------------------------------------