Chapter 36: The Biggest Fan

I was currently with Tails in his workshop. He said he wanted to give me something.

"So, what was it you wanted to give me, Tails?" I ask, swinging my legs as I sat on one of the stools. Tails turns around.

"Well, we've already seen your fighting skills, so we thought it was only right that we gave you your own weapon!" Tails smiles. He hands me a purple axe.

"Wow, this is awesome! Thanks Tails!" I smile

"Oh, and before I forget." Tails puts a bracelet on my wrist.

" Tails puts a bracelet on my wrist

"Wear this. This bracelet will store your axe when you're not using it and contain the energy from going out of control. That thing is powerful. Whenever you need your axe, just think of it and it'll appear in you hand." He says.

"Great!" I let go of my axe and it disappears into my bracelet.

"You better get going. Sonic is speaking at career day, remember?" Tails says.

"Shoot. I forgot about that. I still can't believe they chose him to speak at career day." I roll my eyes. "Well I'll see you later. Thanks again, Tails!" I call as I run off to go meet up with Sonic and Amy.

(Time Skip)

Comedy Chimp is on stage, with several people watching him, including Me, Sonic and Amy.

"I still can't believe they asked you to speak at Career Day." Amy says.

"And I still can't believe they didn't ask you to speak at "Snide Comment Day". Sonic smirks.

"Great to be here at...Career Day? Being a comedian is great. I get to travel all over the island, rub elbows with the cultural elite, and get my face on lunch boxes. Of course, I haven't seen a dime on those stupid things. Remember kids, don't negotiate your own deals." Comedy Chimp says.

*

"Have you ever considered a career in the postal arts?" Leroy the turtle asks.