Chapter 20: Let's Play Musical Friends

(Haiii! How are y'all? So I've decided to make my birthday a part of this chapter as this episode was released the same day as my birthday. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!)

I yawn as I eventually wake up from my dreamland. I sit up and look around but Sonic is no where to be seen. I look around and find a note on a table not too far away. I jump out the hammock and pick up the note. It reads

Hey Laika,
If you are wandering where I am I just went to visit Tails. You're welcome to come round if you like. Love Sonic
xxx

Hmm, I haven't been round to Tails' house in a while. I decide to get ready and head over. Once I arrive I meekly push the door open to find everything dark.

"Sonic, Tails? Hello?" I call although I get no response. I walk over to switch the light on and when I do the whole gang jumps up and yells,

"SURPISE!!!"

I gasp as I turn around abruptly to see everything decorated and the gang grinning.

"Oh my gosh! You guys didn't have to do this!" I laugh happily.

"Course we did. It is your birthday after all." Sonic says, slinging an arm around my shoulder. After the whole temple fiasco, me and Sonic have grown..... closer, let's say.

"It's also your first time celebrating with us!" Amy smiles.

"Aw, Thanks you guys." I smile.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Sonic asks.

"Hmm, how about we just head to Meh Burger?" I suggest. Everyone agrees.

I then suddenly jump on Sonic's back and he stumbles, holding my legs to make sure I don't fall.

"Onwards Hedgehog!" I laugh, pointing forwards.

"Whatever you say, Princess." He rolls his eyes playfully and we all head to Meh Burger.

(Time Skip)

Me, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks are sitting at a table. Sonic, Knuckles and Sticks are eating burgers and Me and Amy just settle for a chili dog. Orbot and Cubot suddenly come up to us.

"Hey, dudes!" Cubot waves.

"What are you two doing here?" Sonic asks.

"We're hoping for service, despite the fact that we have neither shoes nor shirt."

"What's Eggman up to?" I raise a brow.

"Aw, we're done with Eggman! I swear!" Cubot says.

"We'll prove it! By revealing something Eggman wouldn't want you to know!" Orbit adds. Cubot begins to recite a list.

"Yeah, uh, let's see... He sleeps with an evil night light, he sings in the shower, there's a hole in the lair's defenses below the-"

"Stop." Sonic raises a hand.

"HE'S BALD!"

"They're telling the truth. I knew about that hole in the lair's defenses." Sonic says.

"And I knew he was bald." Knuckles adds. I shake my head.

"Alright, you guys can stay."

"Yes!" Cubot cheers.

"So, who's up for charades?" Orbot holds up three fingers and makes a chopping motion on his arm.

"Oh, that reminds me, I gotta chop my arm off!" Sonic runs off.

"Sonic, you forgot your axe!" Amy picks up a pepper dispenser and runs after Sonic.

"I have to go build traps for when you ultimately betray us all." Sticks runs off.