Chapter 14: Don't Judge Me

Several villagers are standing around talking as Moth Bot suddenly flies into the scene. Moth Bot chases after several of the villagers, who run away screaming.

Moth Bot comes to a halt, Dr. Eggman sitting in the robot's cockpit. Eggman laughs maniacally, and pilots Moth Bot towards several villagers. Sonic runs after Moth Bot, pushing the swat-a-pult.

"That Moth Bot is no match for my swat-a-pult!"

Sonic chases after Moth Bot and swats at it with the swat-a-pult. He looks down at his Communicator and starts talking into it.

"Knuckles, we are code green for moth bait."

Knuckles runs in front of Moth Bot, holding a giant lightbulb above his head.

"Hey, look at me! I'm having an idea!"

Moth Bot flies after the lightbulb as Dr. Eggman struggles with the robot's controls.

"I need to model my robots after something that's not so easily distracted!" Eggman says.

Moth Bot begins following Knuckles and bumps into the lightbulb several times. Sonic runs behind it with the swat-a-pult as Me, Sticks and Tails follow him in Tails' Plane.

"Knuckles! You got a moth on your tail!" Sticks yells.

Knuckles runs from Moth Bot, then turns around and runs the opposite direction, attempting to lead it elsewhere.

"You can't trust moths. They read minds. Turn left!"

Knuckles turns to the left and runs into a wall.

"No! My left! Oh, well. He's under the moth's mind control now. We have no choice but to destroy him." Sticks says. I give her a look.

"Or..... Tails could release the moth balls?"

"Okay, fine. We have a choice."

Tails releases several giant moth balls from his plane which hit Moth Bot, causing the robot to malfunction. Sonic hits Moth Bot with the swat-a-pult, and the robot falls to the ground, destroyed. Dr. Eggman looks around and grunts, then clutches his neck.

"Ow! My neck! You cheated, Hedgehog!"

"What? How do you cheat in a fight?" Sonic asks, clearly baffled.

"Fight's over, cheater! Pull me out of this piece of junk! Be careful, I'm injured!"

Orbot and Cubot hover in, picking up Dr. Eggman and carrying him off.

"Yes! Victory is mine!" Sonic cheers.

"It's a tainted victory!"

"Yes! Tainted victory is mine!"

(Time Skip)

Sonic and Tails are sitting on a bench, both eating a very long submarine sandwich. The Process Server walks up to them, holding an envelope.

"Excuse me, are you Sonic the Hedgehog?"

"Ha, guilty as charged! So, what'll it be, kid? Autograph? You want your picture taken with me? Maybe a bite of this comically large sandwich, huh?"

"You've been served. Dr. Eggman is suing you." Process Server hands Sonic the envelope.

"Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a bite of sandwich?"

Process Server walks away.

"Most of it's gonna go to waste."

Sonic turns toward Tails.

Sonic boom x my OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें