Chapter 13: How To Succeed In Evil Without Really Trying

Today, I am helping Sticks pick some berries.

"No one at the pie festival will guess that beige berries are my secret ingredient! Unless, one of these trees are a spy in disguise!" Sticks turns to a tree, staring at it.

"I'm on to you tree! You'll never get the recipe! NEVER!!!" She gets out her boomerang and aims it at the tree. I laugh.

"I don't think a tree will steal your recipe Sticks."

Tails suddenly arrives in the Tailsmobile.

"Hey Malaika! Hey Sticks! How's tricks? I see you're making beige berry pie."

Sticks looks surprised and starts talking to her berries.

"I don't know what he's talking about! I'm taking you to live on a farm!"

She suddenly turns her attention back to Tails.

"Now, if you will excuse us, we have a few trees left to pick." Sticks walks away, beckoning me to follow.

"Looks like you could use some help. Be right back!"

(Time Skip)

Tails is singing as he is constructing a berry picking machine.

"Grab-claws connected to the trap-jaw! Trap-jaws connect to the scoop-maw! Scoop-maws connected to the positively-charged resistor-cuffing ion-matrix!" He stops singing and tries to turn it on.

"Oops, needs voltage. Lot of trees means lot of "v's"! He walks over to some matrixes.

"Nope. Nope. Nope."

Tails looks out of the window and watches Sonic playing volleyball with himself.

"Yep!"

A few minutes later, Sonic is inside on an exercise machine attached to Tails' invention.

"You sure about this Tails? You know how Sticks is about machines."

"But this thing runs on natural energy: yours! It's better than going green, it's going blue!"

"Say when!" Sonic adds more speed to the machine but it results in an explosion that leaves Tails charred and dazed.

"When..."

(Time Skip)

Me and Sticks are picking berries until Tails' berry picking machine appears and the shaking causes Stick to fall off of her ladder, which I'm holding. We turn around and suddenly jump over a robot that Tails is controlling.

The robot suddenly starts to mow down trees.

"Well, my work here is done..." Tails tries to get away but Sticks stops him.

"Your machine destroyed the orchard!" Sticks says angrily.

"Could be worse! At least you still have the berries."

The robot crushes up the berries and Sticks looks at Tails angrily. Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles arrive.

"What happened here?" Amy asks surprised.

"Looks like Tails got himself into a "Jam"! Hah! Get it?" Sonic raises his hand for a high five. I look at him unamused but Knuckles goes to hi-five him anyway.

"Not at all! But I never leave a hog hanging!"

"At least one tree is still standing." Amy points. The Tree Spy runs off.

(Time Skip)

Three hooded characters along with the guy disguised as a tree are seen viewing over Tails' actions on a computer.