Chapter 17: Hedgehog Day

The sun is rising over Eggman's lair, and Eggman is sleeping as his alarm clock reads 5:59 am. The time changes to 6:00, and the alarm rings. Eggman reaches over, pushes the button, yawns, and sits up in bed.

Orbot enters the room holding a tray of breakfast food in his left hand.

"Wakey-wakey; eggs and bakey!" Orbot says.

"Don't ever say that again." Orbot places the tray on Eggman's lap.

"Today's the day we're finally going to defeat Sonic with your new weapon, so I thought I'd make you a special breakfast!" Orbot explains happily.

"You thought?" You don't think; you're artificial intelligence, and even that's only half right." Eggman looks down at his tray. On it is a plate with an egg cooked sunny-side up, with two strips of bacon, and a side plate with a Belgian-style waffle. An orange and a cup of coffee are in the top left corner, and an empty glass is in the top right. Eggman growls.

"No fresh-squeezed orange juice?"

Orbot squeezes an orange by placing it in his "mouth", and the juice pours out of his finger into the glass. But Eggman looks at it in surprise.

"Suddenly, I'm not so thirsty. Is my Egg Tank ready?"

Cubot holds a tank-top with an egg on it.

"My other Egg Tank?"

(Time Skip)

Eggman's Egg Tank is parked outside his lair. Inside the Egg Tank, Eggman presses some buttons with his right index finger. He then presses one with his left index finger, and Me and Amy, who are setting up a camera, appears on the screen. Eggman grins slyly. On Seaside Island, Knuckles and Sticks set up a projection screen with both their hands.

Back in the Egg Tank, Eggman presses a button with his right index finger, and the screen goes into picture-in-picture mode, where Sonic, who is holding a film reel can in his left arm, appears on the right side of the screen. Tails, who is carrying a bag of candy in boh his hands, follows behind him. They are just exiting a movie rental store, which has posters of Comedy chimp near a cruise ship, a Comedy Chimp-shaped hole in the sand, and a rocket flying into the right eye of the moon. Sonic looks over the film reel, which has Comedy Chimp's picture on it. Tails pulls a piece of candy out of the bag with his right hand and tosses it in his mouth. He chokes on it and coughs, until Sonic pats his back with his left hand.

Back in the Egg Tank, Eggman presses a button with his right index finger, and the screen goes into three-way picture-in-picture mode, with Sonic appearing in the top section, Amy appearing in the left, and Knuckles and Sticks appearing in the right.

"Movie day, eh? Spoiler alert; I win, you lose!" Eggman presses a button with his right index finger, and puts his seat belt on with his right hand. Eggman presses a button with his right thumb, and the Egg tank starts up.

"Play my battle music." Calm hawaiian music plays, much to Eggman's confusion.

"Eh, close enough." Eggman pulls the steering stick forward with both his hands, and the Egg Tank drives towards Seaside Island as storm clouds suddenly fill up the sky.

(Time Skip)

A view of Comedy Chimp's movie is now shown, as Comedy Chimp falls through the sky. He pulls the ripcord with his left hand, and his parachute deploys.

"I guess that wasn't the men's room door." Comedy Chimp laughs. Me, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles, the last of whom is holding a slushie in his left hand, all laugh as well.