Chapter 24: Chez Amy

"One Meh Cheese Regal, hold the ordinary onions, so-so sauce on the side." Amy orders.

"Here." Dave hands Amy a tray.

"This is a "Something's Fishy Sandwich".

"So...?"

"It's not what I ordered. And the head is still on it.  And it's still alive!" Amy exclaims.

"Fine!" Dave grabs her tray and looks as if he will fix it, but simply turns around leaving no changes on the burger just to make her go away.

 "Here." Amy growls and leaves. Dave picks up the burger. 

"You want it to go?"

(Time Skip)

Sonic and the rest of us are playing soccer.

"Me! I'm open! Sonic, pass it to here! Coming to you, Sonic!" Sonic says to himself. After Sonic kicks the ball Amy hammers it. Knuckles gets hit with the ball. 

"Uh....goal?" Knuckles says dazed.

"Hey, your Meh Burger looks weird." Sonic gestures to Amy's burger.

"It's not a stupid Meh Burger. I made this myself." Amy fires back.

"So, it's a me Burger. An Amy Burger!" Sonic laughs. Amy does not laugh. 

"See, I-I-I took the original name and did a clever twist on it, using your name." He explains.

"Yeah, clever."

"I thought it was clever, Sonic." Tails says.

"Don't patronize me."

"Speaking of patronizing, let's go be customers at Meh Burger." Knuckles suggests.

"Meh Burger is horrible! The people of this Unnamed village deserve better. I'm gonna open a restaurant with good service, a pleasant, inviting atmosphere—" Amy is cut off by Sticks.

"And a moat? And laser turrets!?" She exclaims.

"Probably not."

"Amy, you don't know anything about running a restaurant." Sonic says. I jab him with my elbow.

"Ow...."

"What Sonic means to say is that, yes, Meh Burger's customer service is terrible but maybe you shouldn't get too ahead of yourself." I say.

"If I let not knowing anything stop me from doing something, I'd never do everything." Knuckles says.

"I'm really gonna do it. I'm opening a restaurant! Are you guys with me?!" Amy asks.

"Sure, I guess." I shrug.

"Yeah..." Tails reluctantly agrees.

"Yes..." Sonic sighs.

"What are we doing?" Knuckles asks.

"Don't blame me when it's overrun with invaders!" Sticks says.

(Time Skip)

"Present spatulas!" Amy orders.

She looks at Tails'. "Good."

She then looks at mine. "Great!"

She looks at Sonic's. "Very nice."

She then looks at Sticks' boomerang. "Sticks, that's not a spatula. Lose it." Sticks throws her boomerang and glass shattering is heard.

"Knuckles! Your hat is on backwards." Amy says.

Knuckles turns his hat and himself around.

"Where'd everyone go?"