Chapter 2- Tattoo, The Voice and Bro Talk

2 Rejected By My Soul Mate ( Jason's slideshow on right )

Chapter 2 - Tattoo, the Voice and Bro Talk

Sarah P.O.V.

I pulled my hospital gown down and noticed that the mark looked like a tattoo, it was black, It travelled from my shoulder to my back and it looked like a small pentagram with squiggly lines. You think its cool i would say, "Fuck cool what is this shit,' then again i would say that because lets face it i have a complicated life.

"Oh my God! What the fuck is this thing?" I shouted out loud, without thinking. Ha i bet you all do that some times. Suddenly as i was admring my new amzing tattoo thing some nurse showed up, probably thinking someone might be having a heart attack. Ha get the joke? Don't you, never mind leave it.

"Are you alright, dear?" the old woman asked me. I rolled my eyes. I'm standing, I thought, so I am good.

"Um, I don't know," I said, with a little confusion in my voice and trying to cover up some sarcasm thast was still leaking into my three words i had said to her so fare.

 "Well, you don't look good," she said with attitude; who knew that old lady had something in her to still to be able to talk like that. Old people these days no manners at all, at lest shes not beating me with a cane, now im just over thinking things but then again thats why I'm just me.

"Thank you," I snapped, "that's exactly what I wanted to hear." I rolled my eyes and gave a huff, gulit hit me when i had relised in just 3 minutes how much i had insluted nad been a bitch to the nurse so I  took a deep, calming my breath and then plastered a Sarah famouse smile on my face. Its thats smile when people look at me and they cant figure out im faking it.

"Miss, do you see a tattoo on my back?" I asked with a nicer and more caring tone of voice. If she’s here why not get something out of her or in other words some help.

"No. I don't see a tattoo," she said, confused. MAn i think she needs glass's becasue im sure i have that stupied mark, The nurse snorted as i tried to see the thing on my back again but you all know how hard it is to do that kind of shit, come on everyone knows we can't do a 180 degre turn with pur heads and if you can do it then its plain freaky, and im not even jokeing. As the nurse looked ta me struggling to look at my tatto i finally snapped at her.

"What? I have a tattoo on my back! Can't you see it, lady?" I hissed, losing half of my mind. Old people and their way of staring  really gets to me.

"No. I can't see anything on your back, little girl! Wait here and I will go get someone to take you to your room," she snapped back. Aw shit… the nurse snapped.

"Hey!" someone said.

"Hi?" I asked back innocently, confused with my life.

"Hello," it said back, playfully and tauntingly.

"Who are you? Where are you? And leave me alone," I snapped  and threw teh questions at this so called person, i think ? I wasn’t exactly in a happy-go-lucky mood.

"I'm someone you know. I'm in your head, and sorry; no can do," it said back, answering each of my questions carefully but playfully. Okay to much playfulness = me going crazy in my head, wait i think ?