Unnie (Wheesun)

(Wheesun)

Wheein POV

Slowly peeking inside the house if Solar Unnie's already home. I know it's another scolding time she sees me going home late. I walked as quietly as possible to my room when her room door just opened and saw her staring at me with her furrowed brows.

" What time is it?! Where have you been?!" She seriously gazing at me under her glasses. She's still beautiful even though she's mad. I tried to act cute.

"Unnie... I'm sorry I know I'm late I just hangout with my friends don't be mad please?" I hug her from the side and lean my head on her chest then give her a puppy eye.

She sighed exasperatedly and held my arm that made me flinch. She just touches my new tattooed skin that I hide under my hoodie.

Solar unnie gets worried. It's not new to her. She always gets shocked every time I had tattoes. She grabbed my hand and raised my sleeve. I look away averting her furious gaze.

"Wheeinah?! What the hell is this again?! Look at your body? What are you doing? You just tell me that's the last one you'll ink on your skin then here we go again. What's wrong with you? Do you have a problem?" Solar hopelessly said to me. I don't either know why I'm happy having tattoos on my body. I feel like it's a reminder of my achievement, someone I love ect.

"Unnie, it's just..."I sighed and sweetly hug her from behind.

" I don't have any problem. What I've always said is, that's it!"

"What? Just for fun?Aishh Wheeinah. It's beautiful to be simple and neat looking."

I pouted...

"Do I look dirty isn't artistic?" I let her go feeling disheartened.

"Hmmm, aigoo Wheeinah! If only I didn't love you, tsk!"

I smiled victoriously knowing I already persuaded her.

"Yeah, it's because you love me right? You won't get mad right? Unnie saranghae." I kissed her cheeks making her startled then flinched and awkwardly distanced herself.

Sometimes, I feel dejected to show my affection for her she always felt tense and reserved.

"Unnie, can I ask you something." I asked to lean on the door jamb of her room. She looks back at me and waits for my query.

" Have you ever felt something for me more than just your little sister? For as long as I know, even if you're my best friend's sister, she makes you swear to take care of me even though she already left both of us. You don't have to be true to your word. You can let go, you can have a life of your own. Why? Why do you still care for me?" I still feel the pain of losing someone special to me.

"Just like the same answer I gave to you from the beginning, it still remains as that. If only then you want to get out of my custody... Then..." Solar says wistfully then glances at me. Her eyes glisten like she's on the verge of tears but dismiss the feeling.

Living with her for years I've learned some of her attitude, she's good at hiding her emotions or problem masking it with smiles and lame jokes.

I scooter to her side in her bed. I held her hand and entwined it with mine.
It feels like perfectly fit.we both have small hands. Her hands were smooth and spindly and thin. Mine were short and plump like a kids hands.

"Unnie, even you're not telling me the truth, I know you don't want me to go and I won't leave you too even if you want to. I'll stick with you. But if you want to get married then I have no choice." I felt a sudden thud in my heart for seeing her getting married.