A Mistake

A/N

As their graduation nearly comes. All of them grueling on their school activities and pressures from their own lives. Getting busy with their struggles but still, try to make time to compensate for each other to fill the longing. But as times change people tend to change. Nothing lasts forever. Only a few people can endure and preserve a love they want to keep for a lifetime.

Hyejin and Wheein's relationship gets boring and stagnant as Hyejin describes it to Wheein while the other tries her best to make up for everything just to keep their relationship going.

On the other side, Byul and Solar remain the same. Constant and plain, But Byul feels hopeless if Solar loves her for real or just wants her to be her special someone she can have and fulfill the place that's missing in her life. Well, it's a mutual benefits cause when Solar came into her life. She's back at studying and chasing away unwanted attention from other girls lurking around her.

She remembers how Solar gets jealous of all the girls chasing and wanting her attention.

Currently, the four girls agreed to have a girls' night out. They meet at the karaoke bar and have a little break from the stresses of studying for the finals.

Hyejin was a little bit drunk keep swaying her body when the song beats were bop while the older just seated and minding their own and just engage in the conversation as their opinions are needed. Wheein feel her phone vibrate and saw the text messages in her inbox. Her parents are getting strict with her now that she's graduating and they said they dont want any distraction from her focus on studies and they thought Hyejin was a big hindrance not knowing she's her inspiration to do good at everything.

Meanwhile, Hyejin glance at Wheein's phone, and she already knows what's agitation her girlfriend feeling. She gazed at her and her pleading eyes makes her just nod in knowing.

"Love, I'm sorry to spoil the night."

Wheein said earning just a small nod and Hyejin sip her beer. Then Wheein doesn't push anymore she doesn't want Hyejin's silence to escalated to another fight for tonight. They barely have a sweet time together and ended up mostly in arguments and misunderstandings. Hyejin has been so sensitive in the past few months. Timely Wheein gets busy with all her thesis and other due activities for her upcoming graduation. She knows Hyejin's tight schedule so as much as possible she's considerate not to disturb her contrary to what she is supposed to think about her. But she knows Hyejin will understand one day as they have their special day to spend just for the two of them.

The rest of the girls started to go home. Before Wheein takes a step to take Hyejin home Solar Stop her.

"Wheein... let's go. I know you're out of Hyejin way so let's just take a cab and I'll drop you home."

"Huh? But..." Wheein glanced at Hyejin but the other just nodded. Leaving her no choice she goes to the Solar side while they're hailing a cab. The two kiss and hug goodbye. As the taxi went off Byul glanced at Hyejin silently staring at the faraway car.

"So, let's go?" Byul suggested. They went to the parking and headed home but on the way Byul ask.

"Hyejin, Are you and Wheein, okay?" Hyejin gives her a quizzical gazed and stared outside.

"Unnie, are you drunk already? Do you want to drink some more?"

Byul's intuition was right the relationship between the two was on the rocks. Knowing the sweetness she envy before because Solar was against public display of affection. Now the two seem standing on eggshells.

"Okay... not really. See? I can still drive." She tried to joke to ease the lonely vibes but Hyejin was too drowned in her anxiousness.

They drop by on the minimart and buy some alcohol and went to Hyejin's place.