🙈🙉🙊

A/N

This is a product of less sleep and I don't know who possessed me last night and I was really not going to do something like this but I find story in the end and something pop up in my head so bear with the introduction..... kids.... spg.

"Wheein... whee....shit...ahhhhh... urgghhhh... huhhhhh.... oh Gosh!!! You're so good.... ahhhhh ohhhhh..... that so f*cking deep.... ahhhh....

"Shhhh... lower your voice...."

"F*ck ahhhh!!! How.... ahhhh can I! It's so goood shit! Argghh ahhhh ahhh"

"Love... shhhh... come baby... come on."
Wheein cup Hyejin mouth and insert her index finger. Hyejin suck it to suppress her moaning but can help it while Wheein continuesly pound on her front with her s*x. She stares at it enjoying the feeling and insane pleasure it gives to both of them with the union of their body.

"Shit baby... you're so hot. Ahhhh..."
Wheein whispered in Hyejin ear while nibbling and licking her down to her jawline to her soft spot in her neck and give a small bite.

"Uhmmmmm...loooove!" Hyejin softly whispered in ecstacy. "Uhhhggg. ohhhh baby.... come with me Wheein... yeah baby come with me. Faster...ahhhh "

With the fast pounding on her top Wheein can feel Hyejin tightness and the hot liquid wrapping on her s*x. She's getting near too.... wanting to feel the fulfillment of her final trust she then explode inside Hyejin.

"Ahhhh.. ahhh... ahhh... huhhhh huhhh
I love you.."

Both of them are panting from their release... Wheein can feel her member throbbed and slowly pulling off inside Hyejin. Wanting to still feel her warmth she pump again and make her member hard again. Making Hyejin groan as she was still sensitive down there.

"Ahhh.... baby... it's still sensitive. Wait."

As Wheein heard Hyejin beg, it's like a bulb lighted in her head she stand a bit and turn Hyejin around. Making her lying on her belly. Lifting her hips up and entered her again with ease cause Hyejin was so wet and slicky.

"Ahhh.... Shit I can't stop baby.... ahhh shit why you're making me crazy about you..." Wheein whispered clutching on Hyejin waste and her other hand massaging her breast and her fingers playing with her hard sensitive nipple.

"Ahh... faster Wheein.. shit its so good... ahhh..."

"Like it?"

With a deep trust Hyejin whimpered.

"Ahhhhh.... baby...ahhhh"

"Hyejin.... "

"Wheein.....ahhhh"

"Yes baby cry my name..... huhhhh"

Wheein pump and trust faster hitting Hyejin Gspot making her overly sensitive to squirt. Spilling some liquid and shivers in ecstacy... Wheein feels thrill and triumphant to know she make her partner reach it peak and trust again in quick rhythm.

"Arrggggghhhh..... Wheeinaaahhhh....babyyy... I'm.... coming again....faster baby f*ck you're so good.

With the same height of arousal nearing to it's second release, Wheein wants to release same with Hyejin and with the couple of fast trust she explode inside again.

While slowly coming down in their heights. She kissed Hyejin on her neck to her shoulder in her bare back and drop and her side reaching for Hyejin body to be in her arms.