This time

(Goodbye part 2) (wheesa)
(It has a twist)

Wheein POV

I'm working as a library assistant at the University. There is this girl with an intimidating look but charming when she smiles. It was once when I'm doing my replenishment of the books on the shelves when she pass by at the other isles the world turns gradually, then and there I started waiting and watching her from afar. Trying my best not to send her a creepy feeling that someone is stealing glances or stalking her. But great I was caught.

She's doing her research, sitting at the long rows of tables. It was almost late. I'm doing checking and cleared things when I saw her immersed in her studies. There are only a few students left in the library and it will be close.

I was putting back the books on the bookshelves while casually stealing glances at her. Pretending I'm just looking around the area and with all this book. While even I'm closing my eyes I know where can a return all of this.

I look back to her place and she was gone but all her things were still there. I was looking far ahead, Tiptoeing if she was on the other side of the library when someone speaks behind.

"She's at the lost and found section."
The person said.

"Ahhh...." I nodded my head thinking of the lost and found section that we don't have caused most of the time when the students left something they can get it back in the information area. I turn to the person speaking behind me and almost lost my soul. It's her.

Ahn Hyejin.

With the sweet smile, I have ever seen in my life and the most awaited chance in my life to receive that kind of gesture from her.

"Looking for the lost me?" She said.

At that moment I wish I have the power to be invisible. I felt tense. I shriek on the shelves clutching hard with the books on my chest as if they are my strength. Like a theft caught by the owner.

"Hey... Did I startle you? I'm sorry." She softly said with a genuine smile reaching her hands on my arm. I stepped back a little, I felt like I was going to melt on her stares and her touch.

Oh gosh, am I so smitten with her? I never thought this thing will ever happen to us. I don't prepare myself for this kind of interaction with her. I make sure that no one knows about my feelings for her. How did she notice?

"I-I...it's... n-not... you. I-I... have... to... go." I lowered my head and grab onto the pushcart when she holds my hand. I was staring at her warm soft hand placed over my cold shaking hand.

"Are you okay?" She said tilting her head on her side. All I can do is heaved a silent prayer not to faint in her sight. Her sweet scents hypnotized me  to smell all her fragrances. I closed my eyes to gather my sanity to braise myself. Yes, I look nerd with thick glasses and braces with my bangs and ponytail. But that doesn't mean I'm a pushover.

"T-The library will be closing soon you might want to finish your activities rather than flirting with me." I hurriedly said. Well, I don't know where I got the courage at that moment. She stared straight into my eyes and gives me a sly smirk.

"Did I flirt with you right now? I'm not doing anything. You're the one stealing glances on me every time you were around."

"Huh?!" I felt like I take the bucket poured over my soul. Does she know? Oh yes, she knows?!

We both heard the voice-over warning that the library was closing soon. She smiled.

"Bye... See you around."

She said then casually take her leave. Left me flustered inside. I sighed deeply when she was far enough. I hold on to my chest to calm my frantic heart.