You're my Universe

(MoonSun part)

A/N
I never expected the Moonsun will have camping episodes at Moonbyul2da. Anyway let's get going.

Byul POV

Its been a long time since she keeps her eye in SunWind Construction. It's not the company that curious her but with Solar. She makes sure she knows everything that's happening with her. She breakup with her long ago but her love for her never fades but flourish as time goes by. Even she just loving her from afar.

Without Solar knowledge she makes sure their company will get the contract from krystal Architecture. Its their Affiliated company.

"Byul," Ms. Lee stared at her straight in the eyes without batting an eyelash. I felt a sudden urge of nervousness. Dahee will never talk to her that seriously.

"Da- uhm Ceo Lee."

But her nervousness fades away when she blurts out laughing. I sighed in relief. I thought she'd be mad at me.

"Why so serious? Alam ko anong ginawa mo." She raised her brows and grin sheepishly.

"I know it's for Solar. You're helping her right? Well, they are a potential company so why not but I will not agreed not unless..."

I waited for her condition. I thought she's fine with it. I make sure Ms. Krystal give her the assurance that they will surely take over the contract.

"Da hee, Everything you asked i'll do it just lets get this contract please. It's not just me you are helping Hyejin too."

Dahee rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine. You win. But! You have to go with me to Gangchon. I want to go camping."

"Camping? You... You just want to do camping?" she asked a bit confused and she got a nod in replied.

"Okay... kelan mo ba gusto para maayos ko schedule ko at maibilin ko kay Hyejin mga urgent matters sa office ko."

"This weekend. Mahirap kase pag pinatagal ayoko ng masyadong planado. Gusto ko yong may thrill kaya nga camping."

I nodded continuesly just to give her assurance that it was okay with me whatever she plans. Then as our talk ended. I immediately went to Hyejin's desk and share the news. I know how happy she will be and it makes me feel genuinely glad for her. She'll have her chance again with Wheein.

That afternoon Hyejin went to the site and supervise the area. While I had to have a luncheon meeting with the CEO of SunWind Construction. None other than Ms. Kim Yongsun or Solar.

While nervously waiting on the reserve table I get for us. I can feel my whole body shaking. These little bit of sweats forming in my forehead and in my pilthrum.

Then finally, I saw her walking next to the waiter that's ushers her here. I felt the world gradually revolves as I saw her again this close. I can't take my eyes of her.

The waiter asking politely whats our order and here I am like a lunatic one just keep on noding and smiling, Agreeing on whatever the waiter suggests.

Solar gazed at me with furrowed brows. She kicks my feet under. I felt like I was waken up into my beautiful dreams.

"Awww!" I look under the table and glance at her puzzled and to the surprise waiter staring at both of us.

"Uhm... Can you leave us for the meantime just serve us some juice. I want ice tea. Ms. Moon what do you want?"

"You." I replied smiling wide at her and eyes glued to her but Solar seemed annoyed with my gesture and the waiter tried not to burst in laughter the way I lost in Solar's Charms.