Still The One (English Version)

(This will be the continuation of Wheesa story)

Hyejin POV

After years has passed the four ladies live their own dreams pursued their own careers, succeed in their jobs.

Byul and Hyejin was employed at the same company. Byul as Department manager and Hyejin was hired as her assistant supervisor at Planning and Design Department.

They had to take over the project of a small Construction Company as it was handed them the project from their affiliated company.

Byul rushed to Hyejin's desk.

"Hyejinah... I got a news. Come to my office." Byul said then head to her office. Hyejin follow afterwards being curious.

"Haist, What is it again? Too early for a chitchat, I have a lot of things to do. TSK! If only your not my boss, Unnie."

Hyejin muttered to herself upon entering Byul's office and Byul gesture her to take a seat.

"Can you make a little faster you're so slow!"

Hyejin rolled her eyes at Byul's impatience.

"What is it?! Its too early for gossips! If this won't worth my precious time, I swear! I need extension for my deadline!" Hyejin whines having lots of tasks going to do on her desk.

"You dont want it?! Okay. Fine. I'll just handed this account of
SunWind Construction to Wendy's team." Byul takes the folder and place it on the side of her table. I get startled upon hearing the Company name. I take and stared on the folder contents and there I confirmed the fact that Solar and Wheein's Company has partnership with them. Meaning she can have her long awaited chance to see them again. Though Solar and her we're cousins, what happened before put a large gap between them and there, her Wheeinie...

"Hey, you're okay? Aishhh there you go again. Don't cry a river in this early morning. " Byul take the tissue box and handed it to her. Hyejin felt a little ashamed having breakdown in this moment.

"Unnie, sorry... this is my chance! My prayers have been answered." Hyejin was in tears but she feels happy.

"Thats enough. That's why I beg Ms. Lee to give this us. Thankfully she granted me a favor. But there's a condition..." Byul grinning at her.

"Condition? Dont tell me uou hook yourself to her? Oh... Unnie?"
Byul gives her a glare but chuckles anyway.

"Hook? What do you think of me a slut?! Aish! Ahn Hyejin! Well, its just a friendly date. I don't know, she ask me to go on camping with her. Its just camping no worries about that, Its also great chance for me to unwind. So, you have to take over my work. Cause as matter of fact, I did you a big favor Hyejinah." Byul said wiggling her brows.

"GEESH! I almost reach heaven for hearing the good news but you drag me down to hell as fast as you can! Knowing what I have to take on your work load, Haist! Unnie you're so unfair! You relaxing and enjoying nature while I'm head over heels on my works." Hyejin gives her a scornful looks and whine but Byul just laugh at her.

"Take it or leave it?" Byul still teasing her she knows Hyejin wont object and she's right Hyejin grab the folder and head to her desk. Studying the contract details and inclusion. Heading back to her desks.

After a while her phone ring and it was Byul again.

"Yes? What is it again? Really I had a lot of tasks to do, I don't have time for nonsense, Unnie." Hyejin impatiently replied.

"Yah! Ahn Hyejin, just to remind you I'm still your superior." Byul never leaves a chance not to tease her sometimes just to make her distracted from their works pressure. Hyejin rolled her eyes, she knows she's just teasing her. She can imagine how h
Hyejin roll her eyes.