Destiny

Wheein POV

Drinking with Byul unnie at one unknown pub house in town. For celebrities like us we always crave to be discreet in the crowd. Well, not all people know us and in this kind of time when we want to drink and unwind it matters to us to just enjoy it ourselves no fans, no camera, no media.

I saw the lady drinking alone on the bar counter alone. She's not drinking hard I observe, it's her second margarita while sitting there for almost 2 hours. I thought she was waiting for someone but she just sat there quietly and casually turned down every invitation whenever someone noticed her.

I felt a nudge on my arm and saw Byul sheepishly grin and glance where my eyes had been glued for a while. I take a shot and shake my head.

"Make a move, go!" She said." It's been a while since you dated."

I paused for a while thinking what she have said. It's true, it's been a while and I don't think that lady is interested for new acquaintance or maybe I'm being coward.

"Yah! Chicken out? Whoa! It's not really you, Jung Wheein. Am I being fooled?". Byul teased.

"Shut up, I just don't know if she wants company, looks like she wants to be alone. " I heard her exaggerated chuckle. My browse furrowed and scowl at her. Then look back to where that lady is sitting then our eyes met. It lingers for a while and she look away when I give her a wink. I'm giggling inside but feel triumphant to make her smile. She's oozing with sensuality just the simple way she brushes her long black hair.

My heart thumps when I notice she's about to leave. I feel the urge to stand and came to her seats to ask her name before she leaves.

But before I even reach her seat, she's gone already. I glance at her drinks that she barely even finish. I take the glass and bring it to where we are seated. Byul unnie shakes her head.

" You're fuckingly whipped by her. Why don't you hurry maybe she's just outside waiting."

I shook my head and stared down to her whine glass with the mark of her lipstick.

" If it's meant to be we'll bump again with each other. " I said wishful thinking.

"Bump? You don't even shake her hand or even get her name. You're impossible Wheein." Byul said taking another one shot and a small piece of meat shove to her mouth.

"That's what you called Destiny. Unnie "

"Destiny?! My God! You still believe in lies? Nah! I won't buy that crap anymore. I've been fooled once and that's enough." She said tasting the pain in every words. She loves Youngsun so much but the later take her for granted and leave her just like that to follow her dream career. To be a musical actress.

"Unnie, we all have our different paths in life, in love. Maybe Yong is not really meant for you so don't make my fate same as yours. I know, I can feel it. I'll be able to see her again."

"Aish! That's ridiculous. If I were you I won't sit still and just stare at her while she's alone and turned down every invitation she had. Maybe she's waiting for someone like you. But look what you've done? You just let your chance passed." She said with a lot of resentment to me. I want to laugh at loud what's with her that she really wants me to be in a relationship.

"Unnie, tell me honestly. Do you recent me for not making a move or you just want me to make out in every girl I'll rub my elbow every time we go out?"

Byul unnie burst out laughing after realizing what I have said.

" You realized that?(laughing) sorry. I just... I just want my friend and little sis here to be happy." She said hugging me from her side.