Nothings Gonna Change

Hyejin POV

It's been a while again after we all gather together to perform on stage not just ordinary stages but overseas performance.

Currently we're invited to perform at KPopflex in Germany. We traveled few times as a group and sometimes as leisure vacations in other countries. But it's not been the same as it was. After that night both of us forget, seems like both of us silently end our friendship. No one wants to open up the conversation about that matters. We just let it pass as if it doesn't happened.

I respect Wheein's choice of silence in this matter. Maybe she's really intoxicated that night that she don't know it happened. We got both flustered the next morning waking up at each other arms in our birth suit.

Since then, it's never been the same. There's a sexual tension whenever I got near her. As if we're both different poles of electricity. That when put together it will explode. We both choose to stay away at each other and put an invisible wall between us.

Currently, we're waiting for our flight in the airport and the sitting arrangement makes us both quite disappointed. I asked my manager if we can change seats but she said she's sitting at economy class seats while we're on business class and the dismay to see the seats where for couples. It's enclosed private two seater business class seats. Wheein asked me if she can take the window seats, I just simply nodded. I over heard in front of us, Solar Unnie doing her blog saying it's like for a newly wed seats. I sighed and roll my eyes and here's this two again. Exposing themselves. They really makes Dispatch useless.

The plane about to take off any moment, I comfortably leaned my back and relax myself for a long flight. I was wearing my sunglasses when Wheein open her palm on my side. I glance at her quizzically. She just shrugged it of. I stared at her hand for a minute, hesitant of what her intentions and what it may effect to us both.

Is she open to be my bestfriend again?

I deeply sighed and slowly slid my hands over her and close my eyes pretending to be asleep. With in the couple of hours I feel numb on my arm she's hugging while she's peacefully asleep. I take the opportunity to stared at her closely.

It's been a while Wheeinie... I never thought I missed your warmth this much it aches me inside. How I missed you all these time.

I felt my eyes glassy with tears, I slowly take back my arms and whisper I need to use the restroom so she will freed me. But before she let go she caught my tears fell on my cheek, in an instance she worriedly glance at me. I just look away to avoid questions. I take a couple of minutes to calmed myself inside the restroom. Just sitting there inside and convincing my mind that, it's okay, I'm just emotional in the moment.

I went out to be flustered of her waiting outside. Directly staring in my eyes with a deep concern in her eyes. I meekly excuse myself to head back to our seats and she used the restroom after me. I thought that holding hands was done. After getting back she laid her hand open again on my side waiting for me to hold her again. I tried to joke around not to offend her. I hate the skin contact its making me uneasy.

"Are you a baby that needs to hold your hands all this travel time?"  I said trying to masks the tension inside me with being grouchy.

Her eyes were serious and she nodded followed by her enchanting smile.

F*ck me! I'm doomed.

I stared at her waiting hand and her eyes darted into me, acting a bit annoyed, I slid my hand and she takes it again clutching over her lap.