The Boss II

lady of the Boss

Moon Byulyi

The missionary group that we've been helping for charity work with my friend Yooah to give free meal every friday night was doing great in the past few weeks. It was our choosen date cause everyone of us is working. The money we spend is from the foundation that's supported the event and we're just volunteering for a good cause.

That third Friday we held the feeding program, A uncertain Man caught her attention. He's not here in the past three Friday they serve the crowd. His physics and looks don't resemblance one of the homeless. But as it was free anyone can eat freely. I was intrigued in his looks. He looks familiar. Trying to figure it out. She never thought she's staring at him for a while that caught by Yooah's mischievous smile.

"Unnie do you like him? Well his good looking and looks yummy."  I felt flustered but need not to be obvious and curious.

"I'm not! He just looks familiar. Think I saw him somewhere." She tried to get near to him in a smooth way to confirm but his eyes was so enigmatic and his smile was so charming.

"Uhmm...You can get some if you're still hungry." I said when I get to be near him. Cleaning some cups and plates. He just nodded.

As the events ended and the crowd subside. We tidy up the place and things we used. But as lifting some crates. I heard someone ask me. He offered his help and introduced himself.

"Sunny"

Just a name? I don't want to be so obviously curious to asked his full name so I just give also my name. Then after that we take our leave. But he leaves me a curious mind that gives me a sleepless nights. I keep on thinking his name.... then his face.... then the idea pops in my mind. I get the coffee table book. I get from the company and was shocked at the images I saw.

Even, it was once in million chances to meet him personally but I don't think he can be interested in someone like me. I drop my body on the couch placing the book over my chest.

Ceo Kim SunYong

"Sunny why you have to be him!"
I felt hopeless why when I feel like I'm attracted to someone why it have to be a wrong person.

"Argghhh!!!Byulyiah!!! You're really worst!!!"

The next morning I saw his car stopping by the lobby and his security lining up to greet him. I went inside trying not to be bothered but deep inside, I want to see him. Who will not swoon with this Young CEO thats not just rich, but God damn Handsome. He went to his private elevator and All I can think was to be mindful and realistic.

He will not like you!

As week get by of convincing myself to forget him, Friday night is here again. I don't want to hope, that he will come again and there it goes. Where tidying up and no Sunny came in. I messaged Hyojung if she's still at the office. She's a friend back in middle school and as we get to bumped one time in the office she recognized me. Glad to have some acquaintance there. She's the CEO's
Executive Secretary so she knows everything his where about.

"Still at the meeting😣"

I smiled in the emoji cause I just know that she's so done and exhausted from all day office work mostly when the stock holders meeting being held. Even I can't last long in all those statistics and presentations. But it was our work so we need to bear the situation.

Later on when all of us were done. The person I've been waiting come rushing. Yooah was the one exactly about to fold the small table when, she noticed him. Making him seated on the chair and asking me to give the food I packed. it was for her but this little girl was a mischief in her way to make all of us pared with someone. She's like a cupid match maker. Well someone in our groups fell inlove with her silliness and now dating. Sunjae and Joy looks so happy now.