The Boss III

The Love

Ceo Kim needs to leave Byulyi for a while even his heart hates the idea but he needed to attend an urgent meeting. But he knows he can come to Byulyi anytime knowing how she reciprocate her love.

He knows it's love... Only Byulyi makes him this way no other than. He wants to be always with her. The moment he kissed her, He knows he finally found the one his looking for all this years.

After that meeting he choose go to Byulyi's apartment. But what he just saw in the moment was Byulyi smiling wide and looks like flirting with some guy they both hugging now as I walked to them on outside there gate.

I clear my throat to announce my presence. Even I want to snatched her away from him and give him one
blow that he'll never forget I tried to be civil.

"CEO Kim?" The guy recognized me. Maybe his one of my employee.

"Good evening. Sir what are you doing here?" He asked politely.

"It's none of your business." I know the guy felt insulted. He looks agitated and I saw Byulyi browse furrowed is she annoyed of what I just did? What about what she just did?"

"Uhm... Byulyi... I'll get going." He take his leave and I just followed her inside.

"So Yooah's not here and you're alone with that guy?" I can't help but be sarcastic to her to mask my jealousy. She stayed quiet and it's irking me up to pinned her on the wall and ravished her.

"So what if she's not here are you thinking dirty of me? Is that why you treated him that way? I think highly of you to be so impolite like that. Do you want me to disrespect your friends too?" She have a point but why would I hug my girl friends if I know I have someone. Well maybe she dont thought of me like one.

"Then you should not flirting with someone outside." She gets flustered.

"Flirting? Me? Was I?" 

She glare at me. This lady thinks she's tougher than me.

"What would you feel if you saw me hugging some girls you don't know?" It pissed me off when she chuckled.

"Nothing! Are you jealous of Minhyuk?"

My browse furrowed so they are informal with each other. I grab her chin and ravished her small lips she's pushing me but my heart was in rage and wants to punish her for pissing me off. I pulled her close to make her feel whay she's doing to me. Even though I'm so annoyed with her I can't help this amorous feeling growing inside me. She moaned as I trailed kisses on her neck to her slightly exposed shoulder. Nibbling and sucking in her smooth fair skin. it marks and it makes me feel happy that she's mine, only mine.

"Your mine, Byulyi... no one else can be close to you. Bear that in your mind or you want me not just marking you. I will make sure you'll bear my legacy." I was taken back by what I just said but it makes me hope to see her carrying my child. She pushed me hard but she can't get away with me not that fast.

"Let me go! Please..." She wiggle to freed herself.

"Don't moved. You're only turning me on. Don't you forget we are alone here." Byulyi stiffened when she grasped what I just want to convey to her. I grab ber nape and give her a passionate kiss. She's denying me from the start but I know Byulyi felt the same intensity of desired im waking up on her.I lifted her up and she wrap her legs on my waist, not breaking the kiss. Slowly I lay her on the bed. Im feeling a hard on. My breathing was ragid and I can't hold back if it'll push through but heck how can I stop.
I want her... so much...its making me crazy. I stop and rest my head on her neck. Giving little bites and kisses.