A Night to Remember II

Hwabyul

Byul POV

She knows Hyejin feels the same as her but she doesn't know what's holding her.
She doesn't have a choice but to corner her and take her away. She's never been this diligent to pursue someone. There's just something in her she can't tell what it means to her.

She knows Yong's plan with her prospective girlfriend to be. She plans to bring Wheein to tokyo and propose to her at Shibuya Crossing. She's desperate to lure Wheein. I just have to come to give moral support to Yong being cowardly to confess her feelings to Wheein after all their mix signals they give each other.

But the most interesting part is when we arrived at the airport and met them, the two young girls knew each other and were actually the best of friends. What a coincidence. Me and Yong too.

"Wheeinah?! What are you doing here?"

"Hyejinah!? What-"

Both girls said in chorus. I glance at Yongsun wondering. She just shrugged.

"Did you know each other?" I asked

Hyejin glanced at me and looked back again to Wheein and Yong.

"Wheein? Is she whose you're talking about her girlfriend?" Hyejin said pointing her finger at me. Wheein nodded. I glanced at them and realized something about Yongsun's telling me one time we drank together.

Wheein thought I was Yongsun Secret Girlfriend. That's when I came to her house one time and got drunk and hopeless about where to find Hyejin.

I snake my arms around Hyejin and grin sheepishly at Wheein. I extend my hand and introduce Hyejin to them.

" Wheein... Yong... Meet my...." I glance at Hyejin first if I have the right to say her girlfriend but I realize we don't talk about that thing. I felt a little disappointed in myself. I slowly take back my hand and introduce her formally.

"Uhm... Manager Ahn Of RS Marketing."

I scratched my nape and looked around.
I saw Hyejin's intent stares but greeted the two anyway. Saying it was a business affair. But smile slyly at me.

"Miss Moon said she's attending her friend's Wedding." I pulled Hyejin a little far and talked to her.

"Yah! Why are you telling them. I don't know that you and Wheein are friends and Yongsun doesn't know who you are to me. " I said getting flustered but Hyejin just crossed her arm on her chest and gave me a stern look.

"Then who am I to you?" She asks seriously at first then nonchalantly chuckles and turns away.

I was lost for words that make me open my mouth then close it again and look back at the two lovebirds giggling. I wish I could be Yong brave enough to express her feelings and Hyejin is like Wheein naive and simple. But what I admire about Hyejin is her being outgoing, fierce independent and free spirit I don't need to impress her. I don't need to brag. But what did I know about her? When all I have is her personal information and that one night encounter with her.

I sighed and led her to the check-in counter as our flights are about to go.

" Don't ruin Yong's plan. Please?" I whispered as I took her luggage.

We sit together on the couple business class seats. Yongsun and Wheein on the other side. Taking care of her in every move.

"Thanks. But you don't have to. I have my hands." She said waving her fingers with her long stylish nails.

" I was born Chivalrous Sweetie." I lean a bit closer in her ear and whisper. I'm happy seeing her startled for a bit. Meaning I still have effects on her. We take a seat and make ourselves comfortable here while waiting for our flight to take off.