chapter 1.7-‼️

Start from the beginning

Yibo's fingertips traced along the cheeks of Zhan , he was full of affection . When he saw Zhan blush, a hint of amusement flashed in his eyes. He suddenly stood up and got into the tub himself. The tub was big , so it's not crowded. Zhan stared at yibo ," You said you'll go and prepare breakfast?"

Yibo pretended to think for a while as he came close to Zhan. He lifted Zhan , placing the guy on his lap. Then he said," I've thought about it again. How can I leave you alone for a bath? I've to take the responsibility and help you wash."

Zhan who felt the erection : -_-

Responsibility your sister !

It's quite uncomfortable this way. Zhan made a move and tried to move a little bit away. Just as he moved, Yibo's both arm wrapped around him, tightly trapping the person. Yibo groaned when his little one rubbed against Zhan's waist.

Hearing the low grunt , Zhan's already flushed face reddened more. "H-how are you still.." able to get it up after a whole night of fcking ? Aren't you tired!? No No, he shouldn't have allowed this guy to enter the bathroom.

Yibo bit his ear and whispered, "Don't move, zhanzhan."

Zhan didn't dare to move. He could feel his chrysanthemum hurting a lot. Nope, he is not going to take that thing in again. Who asked him to get horny anyway.

As zhan sat there completely motionless, Yibo's hands didn't stay still. He was touching almost everywhere he could and the wet kisses he left behind on his neck and shoulders , made Zhan shiver.

Yibo took Zhan's chin and turned his face back. Capturing the sweet lips and sucking till they were red, Yibo let go in satisfaction. A thin thread of saliva appeared when they parted. Seeing Zhan's watery eyes , red swollen lips and the hickeys Yibo could feel himself hardening more.

"Oh baby, what should I do with you ? You're so seductive that I can't help it." Yibo said rubbing his erection against Zhan's skin.

"It's not my fault!"

Yibo heard him and with a light chuckle, he kissed Zhan's neck and said "yeah , it's my fault. I'm wrong."

Zhan remained speechless for a while. Then he said with a red face , "I-it still hurts-"

The person behind him stopped his actions for a while before continuing. Yibo said breathing heavily, "It won't hurt."

Yibo said and lifted Zhan with ease once again . He sat zhan on his lap but facing himself. He took Zhans hand and kissed it. He looked at Zhan as he put his hand on his little one. Then he look Zhan's and rubbed it few times.

Zhan was feeling embarrassed, even after doing it again and again last time. He let out a soft moan , which triggered Yibo more.

He took Zhan's and his little ones altogether and rubbed them continously. Yibo placed his forehead on Zhan's shoulder, groaning he said, " I should've just kidnapped you many years ago."

"I won't let you go, never."

"I won't leave."

The bathroom , just like that , filled with their moans and groans. This went on for a while. They didn't even know, how many times their phones buzzed as well.

After they were done, they came out together with Zhan hugging Yibo's neck, tired to the bones. He doesn't want to speak at all.

"Zhanzhan?"

"Baby~"

"Little Zhan~"

"...."

"Baby , are you angry ?" Yibo asked.

"....."

Yibo helplessly smiled as he kissed Zhan's cheeks. "I'll try hard , so it won't get up today again."

"......are you telling me that if you don't try it'll still get up?"

Zhan blinked with wide eyes. Seeing him like this, Yibo gave a guilty laugh.

Zhan regrets , he shouldn't have come back to China.
"Just how did you hold it in for so many years !?"

"I saved it for you baby. You won't believe it If i say, I almost thought I'm impotent!"

Hearing Yibo's remark , Zhan couldn't help it anymore. He broke out in laughter.

"Wish you were!"

"How can you say this , my dear. If I were impotent then how could I satisfy you? It would be a great loss for you ah."

"Yibo , you know what, you're hilarious. " zhan laughed more.

Yibo smiled too seeing Zhan laugh . Whenever Zhan laughs, his eyes would take the shape of the crescent moon. It's beautiful. Yibo sighed and went to his room. They dressed together.

Yibo went to the kitchen to make the promised breakfast with a good mood.

Thinking in his heart , this is called a good life ah.