The slap

COHEN

Audrey smacked me, hard, then glared at me.

“What?!”

“You bastard! If you want to be with me, just say so! Don’t drag it out and make me think you’re about to say ‘thanks, but no thanks’.”

God, she was feisty when she was upset! Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were glowering.

“Fine!”

I leaned down, so that our faces were inches apart.

“Red, I’ve never wanted someone so much in my life! Let me have you. All of you.”

Her eyes grew wide. Obviously she wasn’t expecting that. But it was enough to make her throw her arms around my neck and kiss me hungrily.

“Take me to bed, Cohen.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I can’t remember getting back to her bungalow. Only the flurry of hands and lips on each other.

We made it inside, and we walked towards the bed, still locked together. Our tongues were dancing and hands roaming over each other.

Audrey surprised me by breaking our kiss, before pulling off my shirt and pushing me down onto the bed gently. She then began shimmying out of her clothes, watching for my reaction the entire time. Her bra and thong was still on, and her perfect tits were right in front of me, tempting.

“My God, Red. I just want to bury my face in those things!”

She smiled shyly, before straddling me and bending down to kiss her way down my neck. She stopped and whispered in my ear, “You have something I want you to bury in me.”

Fuck! I needed to get these shorts off before I burst a seam.

She kissed her way down my chest, licking along the V of my lower abs, before pulling my shorts down. Finally, my very erect cock was free.

I pointed at her underwear.

“Please, Red. take these off so I can see you?”

She raised her eyebrows at me.

“And what do I get in return?”

“Anything you want! Just say the word and it’s yours.”

She leaned down and kissed me sensually, then pulled away again.

“I want this mouth…”

She undid her bra, and her gorgeous tits bounced out, nipples hard and engorged.

“...sucking hard on these…”

She strummed her nipples with her fingers. Then she lifted my right hand and brought my index and middle finger to her mouth. She began licking them from base to tip.

“I want these fingers…”

She then took them in her mouth and started sucking gently on them.

“...deep in my cunt…”

I sucked in a breath. That dirty mouth of hers was making my cock even harder. Especially since she never usually swore.

She wriggled down the bed, standing briefly to take of her thong. She was completely naked now, and just out if my reach.

She looked up at me as she returned to the mattress, before taking the head of my cock and kissing it. Her tongue ran the length of it, before she began circling the tip with her hot pink tongue.

“Then I want you to fuck me with this bad boy, until they can hear me screaming your name back in Heathmont.”

That’s it.

I pulled her to be and took her mouth with mine, my hands in her hair as we kissed. I can tell she is as desperate for me as I am for her.

I lowered my mouth onto her nipple, nipping at it with my teeth before sucking hard. I know that she doesn’t mind pain, and I’m rewarded with a hiss through her gritted teeth. She pulls my head closer, all the encouragement I need to continue.

Swapping to her other breast, I get into a rhythm. Nipping and sucking, nipping and sucking, as she grinds her pelvis against my thigh. She grabs my hand and guides it down between her legs.

“Fuck me with your fingers, Cohen.”

Before I even reach her, I know she is dripping. Her thighs are dripping with her juices. From previous sessions, I know she can take two fingers without working up to it, and plunge them into her while my mouth is still working on her nipples.

She lets out a gasp of surprise, and grinds down against my hand. My thumb strums her clit as my fingers pump inside her.

“Yes…Oh God…”

She throws back her head and she starts shaking uncontrollably. She has never looked so fucking sexy.

She continues to shake and let out little squeals of pleasure that just make me want her more. She finally stops, and I pull my fingers out and suck them clean. She watches me, then pulls me to her and kisses me deaply.

“How do you want me now, Red?”

She turned on her hands and knees, waving her arse at me.

“Fuck me from behind?”

I don’t need a second invitation. I moved up close to her perfect, round arse. She opportunity is too good to pass up on, and she seems to enjoy a little rough play, so I smack her hard on the butt. She gasps, but doesn’t object, so I repeat the action a little harder this time. A red handprint contrasts against her pale skin beautifully.

“Mmmm… enough punishment now… I need a reward.”

She pushes herself back against me. I can’t wait any longer either. I hold my cock and rub it up and down her wetness, before slipping the tip inside of her.

“Time to make you scream.”

I push myself in, right to the base, and she tightens around me in response.

“Ohhh…yes…”

I pull out as far as I can without withdrawing completely, then thrust back in, fast and deep. Her moans tell me she’s enjoying it as much as I am.

“Fuck, you’re sexy.”

I continue to thrust into her as I talk.

“You are so wet for me baby. You feel so good.”

“Yes…”

“Rub your clit for me while I fuck you, Red.”

She moves one hand to the headboard of the bed, and the other between her parted legs. She begins to rub her bundle of nerves, and her moaning becomes more regular and loud.

“You are going to cum for me, baby. I want to feel you clench around my cock, before I finish inside your hot, wet cunt.”

That, along with me thrusting into her again was enough to make her leg go completely.

“Oh…fuck…yesss….”

Her muscles contracted around my cock, and I felt myself release inside her as she groaned and shook in my arms.

I slowed my movement down inside her, gently moving back and forth while her spasms settled. I rested against her, breathing heavily.

“You are…hands down… the best fuck of my life.”, she pants between words.

I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder gently.

“I aim to please, darlin.’”

_________________________________________

Anyone else putting in an order for their very own Cohen?

Like or comment for feedback.

Cheers!

Bronwyn xx