8 out of 10

AUDREY

Cohen had just propositioned me, while his body was pushed against mine in his tent. The storm raged on outside.

"...Want to find out?"

Jump Audrey!

I rolled towards him, and put my hands on his chest, palms open. That was all the consent he needed.

His mouth found mine. Hot, wet and desperate with desire. Our tongues clashed together, competing to taste each other. His calloused hand found the hem of my top and reached up underneath, rough against my smooth skin. We continued to kiss each other as I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled him closer, needing more of him.

I moaned into his mouth as his hand found it's way up to my breast. Palming and pawing at me like a wild animal. My nipples were hard, and my underwear was soaking wet.

"Sit up, Red."

I did as he commanded. There was no way I was going to argue with him.

"This needs to come off. Now."

I lifted my arms above my head and he pulled my top up over my head. His eyes devoured me, skimming over my nakedness. My breasts, rising and falling with every breath. Nipples erect. His eyes found mine and our mouths met again.

He kisses moved along my jaw and down my neck. His rough stubble was sublime against my skin. His mouth reached my nipple and I pulled him in closer, throwing my head back and moaning.

He continued licking and sucking one nipple then the other, teasing out a whimper from my throat, before releasing them and lifting his head up. His mouth at my ear, he whispered

"How am I doing so far, Red?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

COHEN

"Don't you dare stop!"

I laughed quietly. She had never sounded so serious before. If she wasn't so desperate for my touch, I was sure she would have smacked me.

My hands found her pajama pants and I tugged at the waistband gently.

"Lift up Red, so I can get rid of these... unless you're still too cold?"

Her breathless voice replied, "I have a feeling you're about to warm me up."

She lifted her hips up, more than willing to help me get her naked. I slid her pajamas down her legs and over her feet.

"Lay back."

She did as instructed, and I took all of her in, under the dim torchlight.

Her hair was splayed out around her head, her face turned towards me, watching me quietly. Her chest rose up and down, her breath hitching in her throat every few breaths. I could tell she wanted me, urgently, but was waiting for my next move. Seeing how much she needed my touch was such a turn on.

Her large, perfectly round breasts, with their hard, swollen nipples. Her toned stomach, and long legs. She was built like a goddess. Aphrodite...Calliope....