Cold nimb fingers track of the dark black eyebrows, the sharp and elegantly defined nose, the perfectly heart shaped lips, the squishy cheeks. Arthit feels hot as desire shoots through him. Events from the early morning hours and elevator runs before his eyes. He stands up, all intended to walk away from the seductive siren, but finds his hand gripped and then he is falling naked torso over his assistant who is staring back at him.

'You awake?", Arthit asks, peering into the brown orbs and sighs in disappointment when finds them unfocused and glassy. His assistant is not conscious, atleast not completly.

"...A..Arthit"

The actor goes rigid with the name. It's the first time other has called him without honourfics. Contrary of feeling offended, he feels delighted. He liked the way other breathed out his name.

"No phi?", the actor raises his left eyebrow in question.

Kongpob shakes his head, his hand loosening around the pale wrist, sliding towards the broad back, circling around the neck of the elder. His gaze unfocussed but there's no hiding the sincerity in it, a sleepy smile tilting the lips in a curve," you are my husband...', Arthit is shocked. His eyes widens at other's announcement. He was so lost in the warm chocolate eyes that he didn't realised when the other grabbed his nape, moving his head down. By the time the actor got aware of their proximity, Kongpob is already kissing him.
At first, the actor resists, his head moving away but the younger one is not having any of it. Arthit yelps when the other bites him, hard, latching on his lower lip, sucking like a starve man. Taking advantage, Kongpob swipes inside the actor's mouth, crumbling the hard resolve of the actor as he gives in to the temptation, and returns the kiss with equal vigour. But it was short lived.

Arthit lifts up his head, supporting himself on both his arms and stared at the person beneath him incredulously. Huffing, as he finds his assistant snoring softly.

"Jesus Christ!!! Are you fucking kidding me???", he looks at the ceiling, half annoyed half relieved. Closing his eyes, he breathes in and out for few seconds, getting his ragged hormones in check. Glancing back at the younger one with crinkling eyes, lips curving in a fond smile. Tracing the soft cheeks with fingertips, he lowers himself, connecting their foreheads," you are killing me babe!!"

Removing the arms still wrapped around him, Arthit carefully detangles himself from his employee, standing up. Covering the other with the comforter, before bee lining towards the bathroom. He need to take another shower. A cool one at that.

  Sometime in middle of night, a groggy Kongpob opens his eyes, waking up from his sleep, pulling over the comforter upto his neck, turning over to right side. His breath hitching as he finds his employer's face inches away from him. His boss is lying beside him out of the blanket. His body loosens the stiffness understanding that the other person is not awake yet. Taking advantage of the situation, the younger one keeps gazing at the elder. His eyes taking in the relaxed features. He has always known that the other person is exotic. And it's not about appearance. His boss carries a certain charm, an unresistable charishma, attracting people from left and right. His kindness, warmth and good nature only layers up his personality. He oozes this certain kind of comfort that no one wants to leave his wings once sheltering under it.
"Why things turned out this way?"

Kongpob tucks both his hands under his cheek, admiring the view. He is still shaken with whatever transpired in the elevator today. Even in the past, when everything was fine, they were never this...this close. Yes, the younger one was fond of his senior. Arthit was his go to person. However, it's totally different from their earlier relationship. The way he responds to the elder's touches, his body burning up in a delicious manner, not shielding away going as far as welcoming, craving the closeness, intimacy....he is going crazy here. If only they had not had this huge betrayal in between. May be...just may be they would had been a normal everyday couple, enjoying the closeness, relishing the intimacy, loving each other...alas!! Things never go the way we wished them to....