So, when Qi Ya's character was left with only a trace of blood, Mori said deeply while pressing the game console: "I have been thinking about a question since I saw you today."

"Hey! You bastard! Now How can there be time to chat!" Qi Ya has already used all his attention just to resist Moriya's attack.

Curt watched the third brother in a hard fight, his eyes flickered slightly, and then said: "What's the problem?"

If Moriya's attention is distracted, maybe the third brother can win.

Moriya: "Looking at the face, I'm the best-looking one among our five children. Is there any dispute?" Qi Ya heard the words and smashed the

game console, "... huh?!"

Shocked, he turned his head to look at Mori Ya, with a very smart expression on his face.

Moriya took the opportunity to punch OK.

Looking at the victory sign on the screen, Moriya breathed out calmly.

He ignored Qi Ya who was rolling all over the ground beside him, and just said calmly: "Qi Ya, your cultivation is still far behind."

Two bubbles suddenly appeared from the heads of Ke Te and Qi Ya.

"It's so interesting."

"Ki Ya's favorability +10"

"Despicable."

"Kurt's favorability 3"

Moriya: "..."

Hey! There is too much difference between the two of you!

How can he concentrate on brushing the favorability of these two people!

Moriya's hunch is undoubtedly correct, because Curt is extremely difficult to deal with in terms of favorability.

Looking at Curt's pitiful 17 points of favorability, Moriya felt that the problem was a bit tricky.

Unexpectedly, the most difficult person in this family is actually the youngest Kurt? !

After getting along with each other for the past few days, Moriya still doesn't know how to increase the favorability of this kid.

Because, when Chiya's favorability is skyrocketing, Curt's favorability is as different as a mountain; when Chiya's favorability is increasing flatly, Curt remains unchanged.

It can be said that he has tried most of the methods, however, this stinky brat just didn't respond.

...Wait, he seems to have a strategy method that he hasn't tried yet.

Sen Ya narrowed his eyes suspiciously, could it be that -

"Kurt." Sen Ya called to stop Kurt who was walking in front of him.

The boy in black kimono looked back at him calmly.

Moriya immediately went online, pretending to be lonely and lowered his head, his cat eyes were a little dim.