He always felt that Qi Ya was scolding him.

... This brat, is he such a stinky fart? !

What's even more frightening is that Kurt, who was walking behind Chi Ya, just nodded slightly to Moriya, and didn't even mean to speak.

He doesn't allow anyone in this world to be worse than him!

So, Moriya stepped forward and firmly blocked Qi Ya's way.

He showed a sinister expression that was bound to win, and looked at Qiya and announced loudly: "I'm so sorry, Qiya, during the time you are not at home, I have become the most beloved child in the whole family It's over. Even my eldest brother and father are amazed at my talent, I believe that I will replace you as the next head of the family in a short time!"

Of course the head of the family is impossible, but he doesn't believe that he can't scare this little devil!

Haven't you always been loved? Now a person who threatened his status suddenly appeared-

Qi Ya looked at Moriya who was online in the second class in surprise, and after a few seconds, he laughed heartily.

"Hey, you guy, haven't seen you for a while, have you become so interesting?"

"Qi Ya's favorability +10"

Moriya slowly put a question mark in his heart.

...This is completely different from what he thought!

"Stop this kind of meaningless speech, Senya." Curt looked at Senya and said.

Moriya felt insulted!

"You look like you don't believe it." Moriya said grimly.

Qi Ya said indifferently: "Of course."

Curt: "Naturally."

"In this case, let's decide the outcome!" Mori began to declare war.

"What nonsense are you talking about? Who wants to compete with you? I just came back, so I don't bother to go--"

"Use a game console!"

Qi Ya and Kurt: "..."

This style of painting changed It's too fast!

"However, he has become really interesting."

A small bubble slowly popped out of Kiya's head.

"Qi Ya's favorability +5"

So the three little ghosts decided to use fighting games to compete against each other. Since Kurt didn't like to play this kind of thing, it eventually evolved into Qi Ya taking two lives to fight against Moriya. .

To deal with these two children, Moriya can beat each other even with his toes. After all, he has always had an identity, that is, a game master.

However, he has never liked to take the usual path. His creed in life is - even if he can be crushed by strength, he must destroy the opponent's mentality.