TWENTY ONE

"Didn't we promise there were no secrets between us?"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

They stayed at a luxury hotel and took their daughter to Disney World, because Minji really liked it. While they were having fun suddenly a message came in on Jungkook's phone. He opened it and how surprised he was when he saw someone sending a photo, a photo of Jin when he was picking up Minji at her school and not long after the call came in, he picked it up.

"Hello"

"I'm sure you've seen it"

"What do you want?"

"Marry Lisa, you must be responsible for making her pregnant"

"Are you crazy? I never touched her"

"Are you sure? Your husband is so beautiful in a white shirt like that, his body looks--"

"Don't you dare say anything about my husband!"

"Easy, I'm sure he's watching you, don't look annoyed or he'll get suspicious of you" Jungkook looked everywhere, but couldn't find anyone who called him.

"Do you want proof that you are the one who got Lisa pregnant? Or what if your husband saw it?"

"Don't disturb my family! This is our company business, don't you ever touch my family!"

"Then meet me at the Moon Hotel tonight, I won't touch your family"

Jungkook hung up the phone and sure enough, Jin, who had been paying attention to Jungkook, approached him.

"Hey, what's wrong? Who called you? Why does your face look upset?" Jungkook took off his jacket and covered Jin's body.

"Jungkook, tell me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I love you Jin"

"I love you too, are you sure? Tell me Jungkook"

"Daddyy..appaa..let's play, I want to ride that" Minji approached them.

"Okay let's go" Jin took her hand and left with Minji.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

It was 8 pm, after dinner they decided to go back to the hotel, Minji was in Jimin and Taehyung's room at that time. Jin, who saw the strange behavior of his husband, immediately approached and hugged him from behind.

"What's wrong? I know you're hiding something from me." Jin kissed Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"I love you so much, do you believe me?"

"Of course I believe you, you are my husband, and I love you too"

"Would you believe it if someone gave evidence about me and Lisa?" Jin just silent, he let go of the hug.

"What do you mean? Give evidence on you and Lisa? What happened to you two?"

"Are you going to believe it?" Jungkook turned to Jin with teary eyes.

"I don't understand what you mean"

"Should I give up the project?"

"Jungkook please just tell me, I don't understand what you're talking about" Jungkook knelt at Jin's feet and Jin sat in front of Jungkook.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know what he will give you, but I'm afraid you will leave me" Jungkook cried while covering his face.