FLASHBACK (2)

"Even the green leaves are starting to fall, replaced with new, greener leaves"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

2 years together

Jungkook always spends his days at the bar, meeting with Jin, even on weekends, he chooses to come to Jin's flat instead of hanging out with Yoongi. Like that day, he picked up Jin at the bar at 5 am and they rested at Jin's flat.

After cleaning himself, Jin lay down on the bed and Jungkook immediately hugged his body tightly, while stroking his back.

"Did something happen today? Did they do something bad to you?"

"No, they just touch me like usual" Jin lifted his head and looked at Jungkook.

"Can I get out of that place? I'm tired of working like this, didn't you say you love me and want to marry me?"

"Yeah, I already told my father to give me a job in one of his companies but..."

"But what? You always make excuses, don't you seriously want to marry me?"

"Why do you say that? I love you Jin, this is also difficult for me, seeing you serve many men every day, but you also choose to stay there"

"Do I have another choice? Can you pay for all my needs? You don't work, you still receive money from your parents."

"Why are you like this? You're tired Jin, just sleep"

"I am indeed tired"

"Tomorrow you have the day off?" Jin nodded.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No, I just want to rest"

"Okay, I'll go home so you can rest."

"Jk.."

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired and I have a lot of thoughts in my head, I didn't mean to say that"

"It's okay, I understand, now go to sleep, you should rest"

"I love you Jk, don't leave me, you promised me"

"I won't leave you, I promise, I love you more Jin" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead and hugged his body tightly again.

Jin's words were true, he had to make a decision to be able to bring Jin out of that place. He really loved Jin and knowing that Jin worked there made Jungkook feel disgusted and angry with himself. He should be able to take care of Jin more than this. But he's no different from some jerk touching his body in a bar.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Two days later

Jungkook contacted Jin, he said that he couldn't pick up Jin at the bar and would come straight to his flat after his business was done. He had something to say.

It was 7 am, Jungkook came to Jin's flat, he entered with the key he had, entered Jin's room and saw Jin sleeping in his single bed. Jungkook sat on the floor, beside Jin's bed, looking at Jin's face. It's so beautiful, even when he sleeps. When he brushed back the hair covering Jin's forehead, he saw a bruise there.

The touch made Jin wake up and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, you're coming" Jin said.

"Who did this to you?"

"Jk, I'm fine, he didn't do it on purpose, he was drunk and--"

"Who's that bastard?!" Jin flinched hearing Jungkook snap at him. He saw Jungkook's tears for the first time.

"Jk.. I..I'm okay"

"Why Jin? Why did you say you're okay, you think I'm blind? I'm stupid? He hurt you and--"

"Hey..hey Jk.. are you drunk?" Jin got up from his bed and sat in front of Jungkook holding his cold hands.

"What happened to you? Why are you drunk?"

"I'm not drunk, I just drank a few beers, I'm not drunk, I'm not a good man for you Jin, I let others hurt you, you're right, if I continue like this, I won't be able to get you out of that place, I have to work and I have decided to work at my father's place"

"Hey.. what are you saying? If it's about what I said yesterday I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that"

"But you are right, I promise, I will come back and marry you, I will earn lots of money and take you out of that place, we will start a new life, just the two of us, you and me, I promise"

"Jk.."

"But promise me one thing Jin"

"What?"

"Wait for me to come back"

"What do you mean? Where are you going? You promised me not to leave me, I don't want you to go, I don't want you to leave me"

"I'll be back, I'll be back as soon as possible but promise me you'll wait for me"

"No, please don't go, I don't want to lose you, I love you" Jin started crying in front of Jungkook.

"I won't leave you Jin, I promise, but I have to work, I have to earn a lot of money so I can marry you and take you away from here"

"Jk---"

"Promise me"

"But you have to promise, you will come back and marry me as soon as possible"

"I promise"

"I will wait for you to come back, i promise, I love you"

"I love you more" Jungkook pulled Jin's body and hugged him tightly.

It's not the best decision for both of them, but there was no other choice then. Jin needs him, he also needs Jin in his life. His father asked him to go to Australia to take care of his company there. It's a very far place, but he promised, he will focus on work and in a year he will come back to Seoul, he will take Jin away from that place.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Promises that slowly fade, like dust in the wind"

Part 7

How does this story end? Taejin or Jinkook? Give me your reasons for choosing it, I will consider that option 🌺

I'm sorry, i miss both of them so badly🥺