EIGHT

"The rose is starting to bloom again, but the thorns don't protect it well"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Day after day passed, Jungkook returned to Australia as he said and let Jin be happy with his choice. After going through everything in his life, meeting Jin is the best thing he will always remember. He can be at the highest point because of Jin, his words that always make Jungkook continue to work hard and focus on his work, with the hope that he will get lots of money and be happy with Jin like he promised before.

Jin and Taehyung are also busy taking care of their wedding, they have already chosen a wedding date, December 20 being the day they will get married. Jin looks very happy, even though deep inside his heart there is a feeling that he can't hide. He needed Jungkook by his side. But he had made the decision to still choose Taehyung. Someone who stood beside him and took him away from that dark place.

"Jin, are you hungry? Do you want to eat there?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry" Jin smiled, his hands intertwined with Taehyung's, he held Taehyung's hand tightly.

They sat at a table in a Thai restaurant. They were waiting for their food to be served. Taehyung showed some of the items he bought, one of which was a watch.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah I really like it, when did you buy it? I didn't know you bought this"

"While you were looking at clothes, I went to the watch shop beside that and saw this watch, I think it suits you" Taehyung took Jin's hand, took off the watch Jin was wearing and replaced it with a new one.

"Thank you Tae" Taehyung just smiled while stroking Jin's hand gently.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

A month later

Jin is increasingly busy taking care of his wedding needs, starting from the venue, cathering, the suits they will wear, wedding rings, invitations and many more. He took care of it himself because Taehyung was very busy with his work. Sometimes he asked Taehyung's mother to accompany him. But he couldn't do that every time because he didn't want to trouble her, even though his mother was very happy to help them prepare for the wedding.

That day, he came to a vendor to choose his wedding invitation card. He came alone, because Taehyung had an important meeting at the time and he would pick Jin up when the meeting was over. In the middle of talking about the invitation to be chosen, Jin felt his head was very dizzy, he was sure he had breakfast before going there.

The dizziness that he felt was getting worse and worse, he also felt very nauseous and it didn't take long for him to finally pass out.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Jin opened his eyes slowly, he was in a room, he didn't know where he was at that time, but when he saw someone beside him, he knew he was in the hospital.

"Mr. Jin, you are awake. How are you feeling?" a doctor said.

"My head still feels a little dizzy, but it's much better"

"Mr. Jin,  your gestational age is still very young, it's so weak, you better avoid activities that make you tired and stressed. You should get more rest because--"

"Wait.. I think you are wrong, what do you mean?"

"Don't you know you're pregnant? You're in the second week of your pregnancy"

"W-what? But.. but that's impossible".

"What do you mean Mr. Jin? The person who brought you here said your fiancé will come soon, I will leave you and let you rest here until your fiancé comes, you can go home after he takes care of the payment, excuse me"

"Doctor.."

"Yes, is there anything else you'd like to ask?"

"Don't say anything about this to my fiancé, I'll give him a surprise" the doctor smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret, take care of yourself Mr. Jin"

"thank you"

When the doctor came out, Jin couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He knew it wasn't Taehyung's baby. He always uses a condom when having sex with Jin. But how could this be Jungkook's baby? They only did it once and.. is that even possible?

"What should I do?" Jin muttered while stroking his stomach.

Not long after Taehyung entered Jin's room, he immediately wiped his tears and saw Taehyung who was worried, approached him.

"Babe.. what happened to you? I postponed my meeting when I heard you passed out, luckily they immediately called me and--"

"Tae.."

"Hmm"

"I'm okay, the doctor said I'm just tired and stressed, I just need to rest"

"I'm going to take a day off to take care of everything, it's my fault, I shouldn't have let you do everything alone. Of course you'll be tired, I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay, I like to take care of everything myself, you don't have to do it if you have a lot of work"

"But this is our wedding, I also have to take care of it, did the doctor say you have to stay here?"

"No, he said I could go home when you came"

"Alright, I'll take care of the payment first and will be right back, wait for me, okay?" Jin froze at Taehyung's words. It reminded him of Jungkook.

"Hey babe.. what's wrong?"

"Huh? Ahh yes, yes I'll wait for you" Jin said and Taehyung kissed Jin's forehead before walking out of there.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Water flows with the vessel, so what if there aren't enough vessels to irrigate?"

Part 8

Help me choose :
1. Tell Taehyung about the pregnancy
2. Tell Jungkook if he's pregnant

of course these two choices will have a different impact
🥀

The Black Swan // JINKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें