FOURTEEN

🔞⚠️Warning⚠️🔞

"There is no rainbow without rain"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🔥🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

2 years later

"Minji, don't be like that, you make me wet" Jungkook said.

"What happend?" Jin said he peeked outside the bathroom and saw his daughter Minji splashing around in the tub, making Jungkook wet.

"Look at this, my clothes are all wet" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry daddy.." Minji looked at Jungkook then looked at Jin who was standing at the bathroom door.

"Appa.." Jin walked over to Jungkook and knelt beside him.

"Change your clothes, let me bathe Minji" Jin kissed Jungkook's forehead and Jungkook left the bathroom.

"Minji, you've been in the bath for almost half an hour, you can get sick if you play in the water too long, let appa clean your body, okay?"

"Is daddy mad at me?"

"No, but you can't be like that anymore, after this, apologize to your daddy, okay?" Minji nodded.

After putting Minji in pajamas and getting her to bed, Jin went to his room to meet his husband. Jungkook was sitting on the bed, shirtless.

"Why aren't you wearing your clothes?"

"Is Minji sleeping?"

"No, she's waiting for you"

"Jin, I'm not mad at her--"

"I know" Jin approached Jungkook and sat on his lap, then Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

"She wants to apologize to you"

"I should be the one apologizing to her, she must have thought I was mad at her"

"She is just like you, you and her are nosy, so now meet her"

"But you woke mine"

"Aish Jungkook.. meet her first, after she sleeps, hurry back to the room, I'm waiting for you" Jin whispered and got up from his lap.

Jungkook rushed to Minji's room, he wasn't wearing any clothes when he entered his daughter's room.

"Daddy.."

"Hey my princess.. I'm sorry" Jungkook sat on Minji's bed.

"No daddy, I'm sorry"

"It's okay, but don't do it again, okay?" Minji nodded.

"Daddy.."

"Hmm"

"Can I have this on my body?" Minji pointed at Jungkook's tattoo.

"Of course, but you can have it when you grow up, when you understand and have a good reason to draw it on your body"

"I love you daddy, I love appa too"

"I love you more Minji"

"Daddy.."

"Yes"

"Appa said, our prayers will be answered if we continue to pray before going to sleep, I pray that I can have friends besides Lola" Lola is her doll that she always carries with her.

"Friend?" Minji nodded.

"Can Minji have friends? Appa always plays cartoons at breakfast, they have lots of friends"

"Yes baby, you can got friends, daddy promises to give you friends"

"Really? Yeayy!!!! Thank you daddy" Jungkook kissed his daughter's forehead, turned off the light and left his daughter's room then returned to his room.

He saw Jin who was lying on the bed, he saw his clothes on the floor, his body was only wrapped in a blanket.

"Is she asleep?" Jin said.

"Yeah, she's asleep" Jungkook got on the bed and opened Jin's blanket.

"Have you locked the door? I don't want her to come in like before" Jin said.

"Yes baby" Jungkook hovering over Jin's body and stroked his cheek softly.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"Minji said she wants a friend"

"Friend?"

"And I promise I will give her a friend"

"What do you mean?"

"You're so innocent, let's give her a friend" Jin smiled and nodded then pulled Jungkook's head and kissed him.

Their passionate kiss was getting hotter and more vibrant, their tongues were busy playing until they heard sighs from their mouths.

"Touch me.." Jin said, but Jungkook pulled away and looked at Jin's body.

"Don't look at me like that"

"You are perfect, so beautiful"

"Jungkook... stop complimenting me, just fuck me, okay?" Jungkook laughed and he spread Jin's legs wide.

"Be patient, I don't want to rush, your body is too precious to spend quickly" Jungkook bent his body and sucked Jin's dick.

"Ohhh fuckkk... your mouth is so warm..aaahhh..Jungkook..ohh fuckkk.." Jin squeezed Jungkook's hair with his eyes closed. Jungkook continued to pump Jin's dick with his mouth.

"Ohhh Jungkook..i'm coming..ahhhh" Jungkook pulled his mouth and wiped his mouth with his arm. Jin just stared at him.

"Jungkook..i love you"

"I love you too baby" Jungkook rubbed his dick before pushing his hard dick into Jin's hole.

"Aaahhh...mmphhhh fuckk..ohhh..Jungkook..ahhhh" Jungkook immediately moved his dick, slowly but surely.

"Ohhh yess baby, you're great, so tight..fuckkk..so beautiful" Jungkook got closer to Jin's neck and kissed him.

"So sexy baby.."

"Mmphhh..ffaster..ahhhh..Fuckkk..i'm coming..ahhhh" Jungkook kept moving his dick and kissing Jin's neck. He left many marks on Jin's neck. Jin didn't care what his husband was doing, he just hugged Jungkook's body, feeling every muscle in his body. His body also moved along with Jungkook's.

"I'm coming babe..ohhh fuckkk.." Jungkook pushed his dick until it sank perfectly, making sure his cum wasn't wasted, the last push made Jin scream loud enough and squeezed Jungkook's back hard.

"One more time, okay?" Jin only nodded with his eyes still closed, their breathing was very heavy at that time, but having sex with Jungkook was amazing.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🔥🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"One flower withers, but a thousand flowers will grow"

Part 14