NINE

"The hope that was lost has now returned"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

The week before the wedding

Jin still didn't know what to do, he was afraid to tell Taehyung about his pregnancy. He was sure Tae would be confused by this pregnancy. But if he didn't say it his belly would get bigger with time. Then what about Jungkook?

That night, Jin really couldn't sleep. That night was Taehyung's last night staying at his apartment before they separated and met again on the wedding day. At 2 am, Jin decided to get up from his bed, he saw Taehyung who was fast asleep. He picked up Taehyung's phone on the table and looked for Jungkook's contact on it.

He had to tell Jungkook about his pregnancy, after all it was his baby. After saving Jungkook's number in his phone. He returned to bed and intended to call Jungkook the next day.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

4 days before the wedding

Jin still hasn't contacted Jungkook, they never communicated after that meeting, It was 4 am, Jin was still awake at that time. He kept clutching his phone and made sure to call Jungkook.

He looked up Jungkook's number on his phone and dialed him. Puts the phone to his ear.

"Hello who is this?"

"It's me, Jin"

"Jin? What happened? Why did you contact me? Are you okay?"

"Jk..."

"Jin.. what's wrong? Tell me"

"I wanna tell you something"

"About what?"

"I..I'm pregnant"

"W-what?"

"I know you won't believe this is your baby but I swear I never did it with Taehyung without a condom and--"

"Hey..I trust you, you contacted me for sure with a reason and if you contact me to tell me about your pregnancy it means I have to take responsibility, did Tae already know about your pregnancy?"

"No, I don't know how to tell him, If he finds out it's not his baby he'll hate me"

"Jin..."

"I'm afraid, in 4 days I will get married and.. Jk I'm afraid"

"Jin..i'm sorry, if what I did scared you now, I'm stupid, I shouldn't have done it, I ruined your happiness again and again, I'm sorry"

Hearing Jin cry and say he was scared made Jungkook feel like he wasn't happy about the pregnancy. Even though when Jungkook heard Jin was pregnant he knew it was his baby and he was very happy. But Jin reminded him that soon he would become the husband of his own brother.

"Are you going to abort it? You can forget about your pregnancy and live happily with Taehyung without me in your life"

"Why do you say that?"

"You said you were afraid Tae would hate you--"

"But I never intended to abort it, Jk.. this is our baby, how can I abort our baby? I'm afraid because Taehyung never knows about our relationship, how do I tell him about this, I'm afraid he hates me, and he must hate me after knowing about this, I just don't want him to hate me, even though I know I've disappointed him by covering this all up from him"

"How old is our baby?"

"Entering the fourth week, our baby is growing well"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Trust me, Taehyung won't hate you, I'll tell him everything, it's my fault, take good care of yourself and take good care of our baby, I'm sorry that I asked such stupid things, I thought you weren't happy with your pregnancy, with our baby and regretted what did we do then"

"Jk--"

"I love you Jin" Jin was instantly touched by that statement. He couldn't answer that anymore. He's getting married soon.

"Jk.. I'll call you tomorrow, thanks for picking up my phone, take care of yourself"

Jin hung up the phone and cried while stroking his stomach.

"I love you too Jungkook.." Jin muttered

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"The truth that must be accepted is indeed very bitter, but the sweetness of lies will only make another lie"

Part 9