FIVE

"The true goodbye has finally happened"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Three days later

Taehyung came to Jin's apartment, as usual, he always brought a bouquet of Jin's favorite flowers. He came at 8pm, and Jin had already prepared dinner for him.

"You look so tired, is there a lot of work?" Jin said and helped Taehyung take off his coat.

"Yes, lately I really have a lot of work, but this has nothing to do with my hyung's work, our company in Australia is very big, he does it himself. He must have a lot of trouble taking care of it"

"Why does he work there?"

"My father forced him, he said he needed a job to be able to marry his boyfriend at the time, but my father instead told him to go to Australia, my father said the company there needed someone like my hyung, he was indeed a hard worker, it's only natural that my father entrusted such a big company to him" Jin only Silently listening to Taehyung's words. That means what Jungkook said was true.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why is your face down? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'll heat up the dinner, I already ate so is it okay if you eat alone?" Taehyung nodded.

After dinner, they relaxed on the couch watching a movie. Jin laid his head on Taehyung's thigh.

"Ahh, yeah, I forgot to tell you something, it looks like Jungkook hyung won't come to our wedding." Those words suddenly made Jin's heart ache.

"Why?"

"I don't know, in 3 days he will return to Australia, he said a job there is waiting for him, but I'm sure it's not about work"

"Maybe he is busy"

"He's really busy, you know Jimin right? He actually really likes my hyung, but he never wants to say it, I think they really fit together, I'm worried my hyung will be single forever if he's too busy with his work"

"Jimin likes your hyung?"

"Yes, what if we just match them both?"

"Hmm..yes, that's good" His chest felt tighter, his heart hurt so much at that time.

"I will arrange a meeting for both of them before hyung returns to Australia, you want to help me right?" Jin nodded, he held back his tears from falling.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Two days later

Taehyung planned dinner for Jungkook and Jimin, of course they didn't know about this meeting. Taehyung asked Jin to take Jungkook to the restaurant he ordered and Taehyung would come with Jimin. At first Jin refused because he didn't want to meet Jungkook but Taehyung begged him and he agreed.

Jin came to Taehyung's house, met his mother and he saw Jungkook there. Jin walked over to Jungkook and sat beside him.

"Do you want to come with me?" Jin said.

"I can't, I have to get my things ready."

"Please.." Jungkook turned to Jin.

"Where to?"

"You will like that place" Jungkook also wanted to come with Jin, Jungkook sat in the passenger seat, he didn't know where Jin would take him.

"Where are you taking me?"