ONE

"When love has to give in, let it go to be happy"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

'Dingg..dongg..' (bell sounds)

Jin ran out of his room when he heard his apartment bell ring, he was indeed waiting for someone to come, someone very special, someone who finally brought him out of the dark world that held him down.

"Hey babe.."

"Hey" Jin smiled.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you Tae.."

Jeon Taehyung, the man he met a year ago, the man who made him stop doing that dirty job. They met at the bar, when a guy tried to abuse him and Taehyung came like a hero, saved Jin and from then on Taehyung fell in love with him.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung said.

"Tae.. I'm a little nervous, will they like me?"

"Hey.. what do you mean? Of course my parents will like you, I've told them many things about you and they are waiting for you"

"Really? But.. Tae, there's nothing I can be proud of in my life"

"Tell the truth about who you are, that's how you will be loved Jin." Those words of course made Jin teary eyed. Taehyung is a really nice guy. During they were together, Jin felt so loved.

"Thank you Tae"

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" Jin hugged Taehyung tightly.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Arriving at Taehyung's house, Jin felt very nervous, he had never been like this before, he was just a prostitute in a bar, how could he stand in front of a huge house with a CEO beside him.

"Hey, don't worry, I'm here" Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand, then led his boyfriend into the house.

"Eomma.. appaa.." Taehyung greeted his parents who were relaxing in the living room.

"Yeobo, look who our son brought here" his mother said with a smile and came closer to Taehyung and Jin.

"Eomma, this is Jin, someone I told you about." His mother turned towards Jin and touched Jin's cheek.

"You look so beautiful, you are exactly like what Taehyung told me." Jin turned towards Taehyung and looked back at Mrs. Jeon smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon"

"Eomma.. call her eomma.." His father got up and approached them, stood beside his wife and put his arm around her shoulder.

"And call me appa"

"But--"

"No buts, Taehyung said he wants to marry you, that means you will be our son too"

"What?" Jin looked at Taehyung with a surprised face. Of course he was surprised to hear Tae's father say, they never discussed about that before.

"I'm sorry, I should have said it to you first" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Tae.."

"So you don't know about this wedding plan yet?" His father said and Jin just shook his head.

"You are lucky Jin, because Taehyung is not a serious person in a relationship, if he has decided to get married it means he has found the best" His father said.

"So when are you two getting married?" His mother said.

"What if we wait for hyung to come? He should also know about this" Taehyung said.

"Hyung?" Jin said.

"Yes, ahh i forgot, I have a brother, his name is Jeon Jungkook, he is only two years different from me, he manages our company in Australia, he has never come back since appa told him to go there 3 years ago, do you mind if we wait for him?"

"No, we have to wait for him" Jin said.

"He won't come back just to hear his brother got married first" His father said.

"He has to come back, maybe by getting married first it will make him curious and want to come back here, he will be jealous of seeing my future husband" Taehyung kissed Jin's cheek.

"Taehyung.." Jin said and his parents just laughed.

"He is like this only with people he loves and that means he really loves you Jin" his mother said.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"There will always be another love, like a flower that is watered every day, slowly begins to bloom"

Part 1