TEN

"The courage that makes things better, or worse"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

One day before the wedding

It didn't feel like the day had passed very quickly, they all went through a lot of difficulties and got through it but not with Jin's pregnancy, they haven't gone through this one thing. What will happen if Taehyung finds out everything?

"Hey babe." Taehyung said.

"Hey"

"How did you sleep last night? I couldn't sleep because I was nervous thinking about our wedding"

"Me too"

"Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes, how about you?"

"Of course I already had breakfast, eomma will be angry if I don't have breakfast with her"

"Tae.."

"Yes baby"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you Jin, what's wrong?"

"Maybe you will regret what you said if you know all my secrets"

"What do you mean?"

"There are two secrets that I never told you, at first I thought I didn't need to tell you but now I know if you find out about this, you will hate me"

"Jin, what do you mean by this? I love you, I accept whatever has happened in your life"

"But my secret has happened and still happens in my life, Tae"

"I will come there"

"No, we shouldn't meet until tomorrow, although I don't know whether tomorrow is still our wedding day or not"

"Jin, I don't know what secret you mean, but I love you, I love you so much and I don't want to lose you, I will take all the risks that are in front of me if it's about you, I just want you to be happy and I want to be happy with you, we will go through everything together , we did it, tell me what secret do you mean? I promise no matter what I will never leave you"

"Don't promise anything before you hear about my secret Tae, I've thought about it and I think you are too good to bear all of my bad things"

"Jin, just tell me"

"5 years ago, before I knew you, I met someone in the bar, he was with his best friend, I had seen him since he came, my eyes kept on him, but I had to serve another man in the bar that time and when I came back, I saw him. still there, in the same place, i intended to approach him, only to seduce him and all for money, his friend who saw me seemed to know my intentions and left him alone. when i flirted with him, he gave an unusual response, he rejected my touch and instead told me to accompany him because he can't be alone. he said he would pay me if i accompany him so i sat there, but the closer i saw him the more i was attracted to him. he even immediately praised my face at that time. I kept seducing him and he took me to a place, not a fancy place, not a hotel, but to a cliff with the most beautiful view I've ever seen in my life, no one has ever taken me to a place like that. We discussed many things and when he gave me his coat that's when my heart was touched, he saw me as a human being and he asked me to live for him. When it was our first kiss, he made my heart flutter for the first time. Two years we are together, I am very frustrated with my job, he keeps promising to take me out of that place but he has no job, he also promised he wants to marry me but he still receives money from his parents, how can he marry me with all that? I often get angry with him and talk about it, things that are probably just as painful for him. Until one day he came and said if he wanted to work, he asked me to promise to wait for him until he came back and marry me, he promised to get me out of that place as soon as possible and get a lot of money for both of us. I love him so much, I don't want to lose him but he convinced me that he would come back and marry me, finally I agreed and promised to wait for him. But for a year he never came, he never contacted me and that's when you came in my life and changed everything"

"He was your first love?"

"Yes, he was my first love"

"Do you still love him?"

"Tae--"

"It's okay, being honest with yourself is better, aren't you tired of covering everything up?"

"Yes, I still love him, but I love you too Tae, you are the one who is always there for me, you are here when I need someone and you are the one who took me out of that place"

"May I know who that man is?"

"Jin.. it's okay, you don't have to say it if you're not ready and--"

"your brother"

"W-what?"

"He's my first love Tae"

"Tae.. you can hate me, because there is another secret that I'm sure is much more painful for you, I'm sorry, I disappointed you, I destroyed your trust in me, I--"

"Tell me, is this still about my hyung?"

"Y-yes.."

"What's that?"

"Tae--"

"Jin, tell me, what is it?"

Jin's cheeks were already wet with tears, his heart was also in the same pain as Tae's, he was afraid of losing the person who had been beside him. He was so scared that his hands were shaking.

"Jin... whatever it is, I won't cancel our wedding, but I want you to be honest with me."

"I..I'm pregnant"

"W-what? Is that his baby?"

"Yes, but Tae.. I love you, I know I was wrong, I let you down, but I made up my mind before I found out I was pregnant, I chose you, I want to live with you, I want to marry you and--"

"Jin... why?"

"Tae I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

"Why do you still want to live with me? When you love him and he is the father of your baby? What if he knows you still choose me?"

"Tae..."

"Jin, I'm shocked by all these secrets, it hurts a lot and breaks me from the inside, but I think, my love for you is stronger than anything, I can't hate you even when I know you knowingly let me down. But he's my hyung Jin. I know how it's hard being him. He's having so much trouble with his life. You remember when I said he wanted to marry someone and he asked my father for a job? He was trying to get that job, I saw his efforts, he was very serious about what he said but my father didn't give him a choice, he forced my hyung to still go. This is not the choice he wants Jin, but the choice he has to choose so he can marry you, then I came and took you from him when he was struggling to be able to marry you.."

"Tae it's not your fault, it's my fault, I should have waited like I promised him but instead I chose you, you made me fall in love for the second time Tae, I'm sorry, I--"

"Jin... does he already know about your pregnancy?"

"Y-yes.. I already said it"

"Is he going to take responsibility?"

"He knows I chose you Tae"

"And he let you be with me?"

"Yes, because I asked him to let me be happy with you"

"Are you happy with me?"

"Of course I'm happy, you treat me very well Tae"

"Do you still want to marry me?"

"Tae.."

"I will accept you no matter what, the choice is yours, I will marry you if you want and I will let you go if it is your choice"

"But tomorrow is our wedding day."

"Don't think about it, think about your own feelings. Getting married is a promise for life. I want you to be happy for the rest of your life because you are with the right person, a choice you will never regret in your life, this is painful for me but.. I love you so much Jin. You changed my life"

"I love you too Tae, thank you so much"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"There are no easy choices and no wrong choices, only how we live our choices"

Part 10