SEVENTEEN

"Fighting the fears that others create"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Jin prepared breakfast as usual with his eyes puffy, Jungkook sat beside his daughter, waiting for Jin to come with the food he made. Taehyung who was sitting in front of Minji noticed Jungkook's face who kept looking nervously at Jin.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, Tae please take care of Jin while I'm at the office" Taehyung nodded and Jin came with breakfast in his hand and sat beside Jungkook.

After eating, Jin tidied up the dirty dishes and took them to the kitchen, Jungkook came up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Jin--"

"Go away, you could be late, we'll discuss this later"

"I love you Jin, I just want you to believe in me" Jungkook kissed Jin's shoulder and hugged him tightly, then left.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

After Jin and Taehyung took Minji to school they decided to go to a cafe, drink a cup of coffee while exchanging thoughts.

"What's wrong with you Jin? You know you can tell me" Taehyung said.

"I'm okay"

"Don't lie to me, I heard you two this morning, what happened? Your eyes and hyung's eyes can't lie either, did you guys fight?" Jin just looked at Taehyung and his tears flowed.

"Jin.. what happened?" Taehyung gave Jin a tissue to wipe his tears.

"Does your hyung really love me?"

"What do you mean? Of course he loves you Jin, why are you doubting him? What makes you think he doesn't love you?"

"His secretary, Lisa sent him a message and said she was pregnant, it was Jungkook's baby and she wanted Jungkook to be responsible"

"What!"

"Jin, you don't trust that woman right? I'm sure my hyung isn't that kind of man, he's not a jerk who would do those stupid things with other people, he loves you Jin, his efforts will be in vain if he cheats on you, he wouldn't do that"

"But I heard it myself, the woman said she only slept with Jungkook"

"Jin--"

"Am I wrong like this? I'm just scared".

"You have to trust him, you two have lived together for 5 years and I'm sure there's nothing that makes you suspicious of my hyung, Jin, he really loves you and Minji, I know that"

"But how could that woman say something like that? What did she do it all for?"

"I don't know what she meant by saying that, but you have to talk to Jungkook hyung, I'm sure he's never done something like that to other people Jin"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Are you sure we didn't pick him up together?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, you and Minji can go to the restaurant first, I will pick up Jungkook, I think you are right, I have to believe and hear the explanation first"

"Okay"

"Minji, you go first with uncle Tae, okay? Appa will follow you with daddy" Jin said to Minji who was sitting in the back seat.

"Okay appa" Minji said

Jin got out of the car and rushed up to Jungkook's room. It was 5 pm, Jungkook should have finished his work. Jin had also sent him a message that he would be there to pick him up. But Jungkook hasn't replied yet.

When he arrived in front of his room, he saw the door to his room that was not closed tightly, so he immediately went inside and to his surprise he saw Lisa trying to kiss Jungkook at his desk.

Jin approached them and pulled Lisa's body away from Jungkook and then slapped her face hard.

"Jin" Jungkook said.

"Don't ever touch my husband you bitch!" Lisa was silent while holding her red cheeks.

"Get out of my husband's room! Ask another man to take responsibility for your pregnancy! Don't you dare step your dirty foot into this room again!" Lisa just cried and left Jungkook's room without saying anything.

Jin turned around and looked at his husband with tears on his cheeks.

"Jin--" Before he could say anything, Jin already slapped Jungkook's face hard.

"I believe in you Jungkook! But why? Why are you doing this behind my back?" Jungkook stared into Jin's eyes.

"If you trust me, you won't do this Jin, I--"

"You didn't do anything when she tried to kiss you! You could have done the same with me but you let that bitch touch you instead! I hate you!!!!" Jin hit Jungkook's chest and Jungkook just let him. Then he took both of Jin's hands, clasped them tightly and looked at him.

"I won't look right if you believe in your own thoughts more. Am I that bad in your eyes Jin? Has all this time I've given you and Minji not been able to make you believe in you? What should I do to make you believe? She just came like that , came into my room and tried to kiss me then you came and slapped her first. Do you think I enjoy that touch? Do I look like that? I don't know why she did that Jin, she resigned from my company before I fired her, it's not difficult for me to get that woman out of here, I don't want something like that to ruin my family. But look at what you do, you would rather yell at me and slap me, accuse me than talk to me about it. I will explain everything with you, because there are no secrets between us" Jungkook let go of Jin's hand, while Jin was still sobbing in front of Jungkook.

"Here, take my car keys, I'm sure you don't want to go home with me after this, go home first, I have some files to finish, I'm sorry Jin, I haven't been able to be a good husband for you" Jungkook wiped Jin's tears and gave Jin's car keys.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"No life is perfect without trust"

Part 17