FLASHBACK

"The best memories will always stick, no matter how hard we try to forget"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

That night at a bar

Jungkook sat with his best friend Yoongi at a bar table, busy joking and discussing their activities. One by one the drinks in the glass, they finished. Jungkook turned to face the dance floor and leaned his body on the bar counter.

"Why are they approaching that guy?" he said.

"Who?"

"Look at that guy over there, he and his friends are trying to seduce that guy"

"Don't you know? They are prostitutes who work here"

"What?"

"Is this your first time coming here?"

"No I mean I don't know if this bar also provides services like that"

"Look, I'm sure he will approach you, I'm going to the toilet first, good luck" Yoongi said.

"Wait--"

"Hey.." a man approaches Jungkook, his clothes are so sexy, showing his beautiful body, and not only his body is beautiful, his face is so perfect with his charming plump lips.

"Hey" Jungkook looked at the man's face, the man got closer to Jungkook and glanced at his thigh, then put his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"I'm sorry.. I'm not interested in you" Jungkook pushed the man's hand away.

"Really? Your words hurt so much, no one has ever said that to me, I saw your friend leave when I came, why are you still here? If you are not interested in me you can leave, I can find another guy who is interested in me" the man wants to leave but Jungkook holds his hand.

"Wait.."

"What? Are you getting interested in me?"

"No, I know my friend doesn't go to the toilet, he must have come home and deliberately left me here, I can't drink alone, want to accompany me here?"

"I'm here to work, not to accompany you for free"

"I will pay you"

"Okay, deal" the man smiled and sat beside Jungkook. He ordered a drink to the bartender and sat facing Jungkook.

"What's your name?"

"Should I tell my name?"

"It's up to you, that's your name"

"Call me Jk"

"Jk? Alright, that name suits you and I like your tattoo" the man pointed at the tattoo on Jungkook's right arm.

"What's your name?"

"Jin" They looked at each other.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

"No, you are so beautiful"

"Didn't you say you weren't interested in me?"

"I didn't know I would regret it so quickly with my own words." Jin put his hands on Jungkook's thighs and stroked them.

"Then do you want to do anything more than just stare?" Jin got up from his chair and approached Jungkook, he turned his body and sat on Jungkook's lap, took Jungkook's hands and put them on his thighs.

"Jin, I want to do something else"

"What's that?" Jin turned to look at Jungkook.

"Come with me" Jungkook left the money on the table and led Jin to his car.

"I have to stay there, you can't just take me away" Jin said.

"Are they going to look for you?"

"I have to be back before 5am, they do check on that hour"

"I will bring you back before 5 am"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

They drive very far from the bar and stop at a cliff. With a view of Seoul city. Something Jin had never seen in his life. So beautiful.

"Wow.. this is so beautiful" Jin got out of the car and saw a close view of the city lights.

"Do you like it?"

"You brought me here just for this?"

"Yeah and wear my coat, you'll get cold if you dress like that" Jungkook put his coat on Jin's shoulder.

"Thank you, you're the only one who treats me like this, no one has ever seen me like a human, they all fell in love with my body, their brain just wanted to fuck me until I lay weak in bed, but you brought me here and gave me a coat so I wouldn't get cold, are you a CEO? Or someone who is very rich?"

"No, my father is a CEO, he has many big companies in Korea and abroad. I haven't worked yet, I still enjoy my time to have fun"

"You have to work, I like men who work hard, having lots of money is important, especially in today's era, no one can look down on you if you have a lot of money"

"Then why do you work there?"

"I don't go to school, I'm not smart but I have a nice body to sell, so I'll do anything to live"

"What about your parents?"

"They divorced when I was 5 years old, my mother went with my brother and I went with my father, but he always got drunk and died, then I was put in an orphanage, but I didn't like being there and I decided to run away, live on the streets more better than there and here I am" Jungkook just looked at Jin.

"Why? Did you change your mind after hearing my background?" Jin said.

"No, you are so great and brave"

"Or I wouldn't be in this world"

"You must stay alive, for me" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and kissed him softly.

That night, they will never forget, falling in love at first sight, that kiss and all the feelings that were present between them at that time were so real. As if they were made for each other.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🌺🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Remember what makes your heart beat, because the reason will always be me"

Part 6