Chapter 11 - Emma

"Seriously, we don't have to," I protested, my voice shaky and weak. "I'll make a mess out of your desk."

For once, Gideon let more of his smirk show. Though the tug on his lips wasn't a smile, it was still enough for my heart to stutter in my chest. God damn, if he was ever to give me a full smile, I think it would end me. 

"Menstruation or no menstruation, you'd still make a mess of my desk. I can guarantee you that." The arrogant way he said that made the embarrassment take a back seat as my clit throbbed. 

Arrogance on a man who had reason to be was insanely hot.

"Now, shut up and let me help take care of your needs."

I shut up.

He dropped my gaze, taking in my body with hunger as if I was presenting as his meal. Good God, I hoped not. I would not let his mouth anywhere near my bleeding organ.

He put a hand on my chest and pressed down, making me lie on the unforgiving surface. I shivered, not just from the cold of the metal beneath me, but because his fingers lightly trailed down my chest to my tits.

With one finger, he circled one of my breasts with a light, tickling touch. I squirmed each time he got close to my nipple, but he continued teasing me with a cruelty he'd specialized in. 

My skin prickled with goosebumps, and my stomach clenched with a need he wouldn't take care of any time soon. I had to bite my lips to keep myself from complaining, but sounds still escaped, each one a complaint of its own.

"Patience, baby," he murmured as he finally swiped over the sensitive pointed peak. My nipples stood at attention, full of nerves from the teasing and my damn period—which I refused to even think about.

With only one swipe over my nipple, he repeated the same pattern on my other breast. It was torment. Literal torment. And he was enjoying every second of it if the satisfied glint in his eyes was any indication of it.

When I adjusted to the teasing, I relaxed some, falling into the sensation of featherlight strokes. In an unexpected move, Gideon pinched my nipple, making me cry out. A small touch was almost too much for my sensitive nipples, but a pinch hurt.

My eyes snapped at the sound of...laughter? It couldn't be. He'd never laughed. He never laughed. The sound was gone almost before it came, but I'd heard it. I think.

"Put your feet up at the desk and spread your legs," he commanded. "I'll make you feel so good, baby, you'll regret wanting space from us."

I stiffened, suddenly reminded of why this wasn't a good idea. He had no idea how much I already regretted it and how little I wanted the space, but it was needed.

Before I could come to my senses enough to end this—to make sure this slip-up wouldn't get back to him—Gideon's eyes narrowed. His voice was dark and too commanding to object to as he barked his order once more. Instinctively, my body obeyed him, even as my mind tried to fight it.

"Fuck. I've missed your pretty little pussy," he breathed, taking me in with his ever-so-present intensity. I shuddered at his words, secretly loving his dirty mouth. Typically, he wasn't so talkative unless it was to command me or explain something to me. I loved this side of him.

He slipped out of his suit jacket while keeping his gaze on me. Then, he loosened his tie with tattooed hands before wrenching it off of him. My pussy clenched as I watched him roll up his sleeves; I had a thing for muscular and veiny forearms, and with his tattoos on top of that? It was deadly seductive.

When he was satisfied with his sleeves, he pushed my legs further apart before sliding a hand down my inner thighs and only stopped when he met the apex of my thighs.