Chapter 26 - Emma

Whenever I had a class with Mateo, I had...problems concentrating on the subject he was trying to teach us. Don't get me wrong, he was an amazing teacher, but that strong, confident voice of his only made it harder for me to focus on learning—my mind too busy thinking about something else.

Being with him, even if it was only as his student, was something I secretly took joy in. Frankly, it was one of my favorite parts of the weeks. Seeing him and being close to him...it was like a drug, and I needed to get my fix.

In his classes, I could let myself forget for those precious minutes that my life wasn't completely fucked. There, with him, I let myself dream, and most of the time, my fantasies weren't exactly innocent.

Something about having him as my professor...it did something to me. Maybe it was the power dynamic between us; me being his student and him being my professor. He had a certain authority over me in a way he hadn't before when I was his submissive—and we all knew I had a thing for authority.

In my mind, we were still together, and this was just an added excitement to our relationship. It was forbidden...slightly taboo, and I was burning up at the thought of using our situation to our advantage.

It felt wrong, knowing where we stood both in our professional and intimate relationship, to fantasize about the things I did. But I couldn't stop. It didn't help that he talked with such authority and how he was so in charge where he stood right there in front of me. It definitely didn't help that I knew what it felt like to have him dominate me; how he used his voice to control me. And it most definitely didn't help that I knew how it felt to have him inside me, thrusting into me hard.

Sometimes, I got the impression that he knew where my mind was heading each class; his eyes would connect with mine, and I could swear I saw heat in them—just a flicker, not enough for any other students to catch onto it.

So yes, it was wrong of me to think those thoughts about my professor but sue me for wanting to let go of everything for just a little while. I hadn't had an orgasm since I'd been with Gideon two weeks ago, and they'd made me addicted to it. I'd tried everything to seek that small moment of bliss, but my mind wouldn't turn off enough for me to get off. Mateo's classes were the only times I could actually feel a flutter down there, and I soaked it all up.

My first class felt like it lasted at least three hours. I was strung up and ready to see one of my men. Though, this past week I'd worked hard and studied so I wouldn't let him take another thing from me. I was pleased to see that I had caught up with the material and wasn't falling behind after the days I didn't attend school, and from the days I had attended, but hadn't been present in. The only class I could potentially fall behind in was Mateo's—excuse me, Professor Wright's class, with my daydreaming and all. Luckily, he always had notes he shared with anyone who would be interested in them, which I read through in my spare time when I wasn't as distracted.

Professor Walker ended the lecture early, and I jumped up from my seat in a hurry to get to the next building.

When I got there, I checked to see if the door to Mate—Professor Wright's class was open, and it was. The room was all empty except for Liam, who were sitting right beside my assigned seat.

He smiled when he noticed me, and I smiled back. Aside from that time he'd asked me if I wanted to get coffee with him, I hadn't had much opportunity to talk to him, but he seemed like a sweet guy, a little bit self-assured perhaps, but not vain. And he was a hit with the girls, at least, from what I'd seen of the girls in class. It appeared the girls in this class had two main objectives, their focus constantly switching between him and Mateo. Not that I could blame them, they were both ridiculously handsome, though my taste preferred the older and more mature look that Mateo had going on. I might've been biased though, because my feelings were involved.