Chapter 12 - Emma

I should've known he wouldn't make it easy for me, that sexy asshole. 

Gideon really didn't like making it easy for me, like that time when he'd made me hump his leg for pleasure.

"Do you want to come?" Gideon asked me.

"Yes, Daddy," I begged, feeling as desperate then as I did now.

He extended his foot, and nodded towards it. "Then you'll have to use my leg to get yourself off."

I blinked. My mouth fell open as I registered his meaning, and my face grew redder. I hesitated; ashamed of the degrading act he wanted me to do, but the need inside me was urging me to do it.

"It will please me very much to see it." It was those words that made it easier for me to close the distance between us and straddle his leg. It felt degrading, and I didn't know if I liked it—I mean, I liked it; I could feel the pressure of his bone nestled perfectly between my legs and right where I needed the pressure, but it was humiliating in a way that was hard to ignore, but it also made my lust heighten more than I'd thought it would.

"Use me for your pleasure, Baby girl. Let me feel your wet cunt rub against my leg,"

The memory of that time was burned into my mind, but now when I thought of it, the humiliation hadn't been a turn-off but something that got me deliciously tingly down south, and I could feel my core contract in need.

"P-please, Daddy," I begged; thoughts of all the times he'd fucked me flitted through my mind, all of them making me more and more desperate. "Fuck me, I need it. I need it so much. Please." I didn't even know what I was saying. Words tumbled out of me, and I only hoped they were the ones he wanted to hear.

"Good girl," he praised me, filling my chest with a warmth only praise could give me. But instead of giving me what he wanted, he grabbed my waist and turned me around before bending me over the desk.

That warmth I felt cooled some, knowing he'd turned me around so I wouldn't look at him while he fucked me—yet, my body became like clay beneath his manhandling hands. Even though I would've loved to watch him, I understood this was a boundary of his that I wouldn't cross it unless invited.

One of his hands grabbed my hip, while the other fitted his dick to my hole. This time when he pushed against my slit, he didn't pull away. He filled me to the brink with a harsh thrust—no warning, no gentleness.

A scream spilled out, and I prayed the soundproofing of this room also worked from the inside out.

It hurt. It was too much. It wasn't enough.

"Fuck," Gideon cursed. "Remind me to fuck you on your period more often." His comment went over my head, as all I could focus on was the feeling of him stretching me to the limit. God, he was huge.

For precious moments, he held still, letting me adjust to his fat dick and feeling my inner walls give ever-so-slightly as I relaxed around him.

He put the hand that wasn't currently holding my hip on my neck, closing his finger around my throat, not squeezing, only branding me with his touch.

Gideon started moving slowly at first. My pussy clung to his dick each time he pulled nearly all the way out.

"So fucking good," he murmured. "I could fucking live in this pussy. All day. Every. Fucking. Day." He emphasized the words with his thrust, his curved dick stroking my sensitive inner walls. Gideon fucked me slowly as if he was wringing out all the sensations in me as he dragged his cock in and out. All the while, he murmured how good I felt in between curses and groans. I couldn't talk; my mouth was too dry and too busy with my labored breaths.