End

Oh boy, of course it had to end on that cliffhanger. I'd hoped for a soft landing to the current storyline, but seems it wasn't meant to be.

My plan for the rest of the story was for Emma to continue staying at Gideon's place with Callan and Mateo. They would continue to take care of her, and by them taking care of her needs in a way that felt similar to that of a master/slave relationship (choosing her clothes, deciding what she would eat, meeting all her needs and even those she wasn't aware of), made her crave for more. Slowly, they fell into this new relationship with new structures, and she begins dreaming about how life would be like with them as her masters. She trusts them, and with all the changes she had gone through with the stalker, giving up control completely, letting someone else take over, would allow her to breath more easily, follow instructions instead of having to be responsible for herself. They made her whole. 

During the her stay, the guys sheltered her from the new gifts that kept arriving, each one would say year 6...year 7...year 8... and so on, and each gift would be planned for the year it was supposed to represent. At year 10, she got a diary. At year 13, roller skates. At 15, makeup. It would become clear that they represented her birthdays, from the year she was born to her current age—all the years the stalker missed out on.

The stalker would become more menacing the longer she stayed with the guys. Mateo was reported to the university as a warning from the stalker. Photos of Charlotte Clermont (the actress) in Desire's Den was leaked to the press, causing Callan's clients to feel unsafe with their identity at the dungeon. A investigation into Gideon's parents' deaths were reopened. Each causing trouble and tension for the guys at their work, and in their private life, but they sheltered Emma through it all.

And soo, onto the stalker. I'll post who it is and why on the next page, along with the ending. Who do you guys think it is?