Chapter XXXVI

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

Felix was distraught, he couldn't believe how Hyunjin just betrayed him. He was fooled, it was to good to be true is what rang in his head as he walked towards Seungmins apartment complex.

His feet were hurting but his heart was to much pain too care.

Felix knocked on Seungmins door with dried tears on his red cheeks.

Seungmin was reading over his schedule when he heard Felixs knock, he opened it and saw Felix with puffy red eyes. He could tell he'd been crying that he probably had a rough night.

"Felix are you okay What happened?" Seungmin asked worriedly. Felix felt mored tears in his eyes as he shook his leaning into Seungmins shoulder.

"Oh, Lix..." Seungmin sighed as he pats Felixs head while wrapping his other arm around his waist Puli Felix closer to him.

Seungmin and Felix walked inside and sat down on the couch, there Felix told him what happened, Seungmin was silent the entire time but he was angry. Angry Hyunjin and at himself for not trying to protect Felix better.

"Are you going say 'I told you so'?" Felix scoffed as he noticed Seungmin hadn't said a word. "No, it's not your fault." Seungmin frowned and wiped away Felixs tears with his thumb.

"Do have anything stronger?" Felix picked up his glass of water Seungmin gave him and swirled it around. Seungmin looked down, "Yeah, I should have some beer or So-ju in the fridge. Maybe some of both."

Felix let out a short laugh and it made Seungmin smile.

-

Felix slams his third bottle of So-ju on Seungmins coffee table when he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, he took it out and saw that Hyunjin was calling him. He rolled his eyes and put his phone on silent and stuffing it back inside his pocket.

"Who was that?" Seungmin asked as held a beer can in his hand, "Oh...it was no one..." Felix sighed, "Woah, did you drink all of these!" Seungmin exclaims as he stares at the empty bottles of So-ju.

"Noo..." Felix slurred then he hiccuped. Seungmin gave him a disappointed mom look and Felix laughed. "Your funny..."

Seungmin sat down beside him setting down the beer. Seungmin took this moment to admire Felix. His freckles decorating his face like the stars at night, his blonde hair now frizzy and messy, his lips...his lips pretty and pink, and he smelled so sweet like lavender and expensive perfume.

"What are you starring at...?" Felix groans poking Seungmins arm. "You..." Seungmin replied softly.

"You so pretty." Seungmin said.

"The last guy I liked told me that, and it turned out to be a lie..."

"But I wouldn't lie to you. Never...You fucking beautiful." Seungmin replied.

"Do... wanna kiss me...?" Felix asked.

Felix was hazy maybe he drunk to many So-jus.

Seungmin cupped Felix's cheeks, he pulled him in closer. He could feel Felixs breath on his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Seungmin asked quietly, Felix wanted forget what happened at the restaurant, he wanted to forget about Hyunjin.

Felix gently pressed his lips against Seungmins while closing his eyes, Seungmin has been waiting for this moment with Felix for the longest time but—He never expected it would be under these circumstances.

Felix was drunk, Seungmin was a bit tipsy but he was fully aware of everything.

Seungmin kissed Felix back and soon Felix began removing his shirt his lips still on Seungmins. Seungmin began to kiss on Felixs neck making him let out soft moans.

Felix combs his fingers through Seungmins hair as he continued to kiss his neck.

As much as Felix tried to forget Hyunjin it was hard, his hazy memory of Hyunjin kissing his neck replayed in his head.

Felix bit his lip as he let out a whimper.

Felix put his hand on Seungmins chest, "Stop... please..." He gasped softly. Seungmin stopped and looked up at Felix. His eyes glistening, saddens lingers on his face.

Seungmin sighed.

"OK," He said quietly.

Felix washed himself up and Seungmin let Felix barrow a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

While Seungmin took the couch in the living room, Felix took Seungmins bed, He fell asleep crying, Hyunjin was his first, and he trusted him.

His heart was in pain...