chapter VII

────────────

────────────

Felix Lee

I'm walking; on my way home while listening to Seungmin spew out swears in my ear.

"So you didn't get the job?"

"I guess not he didn't say and just told me to leave." I sighed heavily.

Who are you Hwang Hyunjin?

I'm not as disappointed as Seungmin is for me not getting the job, I always screw things up and always miss my chance to live decently.

Things were easier back at the church. I'm thinking after get back home I'll pack a bag and possibly sell everything in my apartment and go back to the Nuns.

Doesn't sound bad at all.

"Felix? Felix are there?" Seungmin's voice brought me out of my thoughts, bringing me to this depressing reality. I didn't realize that had stopped walking and was standing in front of a convenience store.

"NOW HIRING!!!"  A poster taped to the window read in big bold red letters. "I'll call you back Seungmin." I replied before hanging up the phone.

It's beautiful

I've never been so happy to see these words in my life!

I immediately walk into the store and go to the cashier counter. "Are you still hiring?" I asked, my fingers crossed behind my back, praying I'll get this job.

"Oh, well yes we are!" The old woman behind the counter replies happily.

Yes! Thank You!

"Just sign this form here and you can start tomorrow. I'll have my daughter send you a schedule." She says sliding me a piece of paper.

I guess my luck hasn't run out after all. But I can't but think about Hyunjin...why did he turn me away. He must recognize me, he almost looked shocked when he saw me.

We didn't know each other well but we knew each other well enough...

Han Jisung

I clear throat my throat and dust off my jacket for the fifth time. I'm standing in front of his door, I asked Hyunjin for his address.

With a rose in my hand I knock his door. I've felt so damn anxious in my than this moment now...

The opens and there he was.

Minho Lee

The love of my life.

He gasped as he looked ate me, I grin "Surprised to see me, babe?"

The door slams in my face.

Did I do something wrong...?

Does he not remember me?

The opens again, "What the hell are you doing here?!" Minho yelled in a low voice. "What do you mean, I came to see you." I suck my teeth, I move past him walking into his apartment.

I look around his apartment "Nice place." I nod

"I broke up with you remember?" I turn around to see Minho with his arms crossed. "Oh come on. I wasn't one that long. Are yous saying you didn't miss me?" I said walking up to him.

Damn he's still beautiful.

I tilt his head up with by his chin with my finger. I kissed gently, he didn't kiss me back and instead shoved me away.

"What the hell Jisung!" He snaps.

"What's wrong you? I show up after three years and this is how you treat me?!"

"Attempted murder, armed robbery!"

Oh shit...

I drop my shoulders.

"That's what you were charged for, you were a thug all your life. You were never around, you were always getting in trouble with that gangster Changbin—"

"Stop! Don't bring him in to this–"

"It's true is not? It was embarrassing, to see everyone with there partners at events and you were never there!" He yells, tears streaming down his face. His filled with both anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry," I let out a breath as I pulled him into my arms, he fought and tried to push me away but I still held him.

"You weren't there...I needed you." He sobbed into my chest.

It hurt me, I didn't know I hurt him this much. That he needed me so...

He pushes away from me, "I hate you. Get out."

"Minho–"

"Just get out! Get out!" He pushes me to the door as he sobbed.

I'm sorry Minho

I'm so sorry...