Chapter XXXIV

────────────

────────────

Third person pov

"Every since I got out, I've been hell-bent on finding the killer." Jisung sighs before sipping his coffee, and Bangchan nods. "Do you have any leads?" Bangchan asked.

"Yeah actually long story but, I have some CCTV footage from the prison. I can see the killer but it seems to be getting blurrier the more I watch it. I'm gonna see if Hyunjin could—"

"I can do it," Bangchan said almost abruptly. "What?" Jisung looks at him.

"I'll help you with the case." Bangchan cleared his throat.

"Oh, sure, yeah. I could use all the help I can get. Hey actually, there was this company, a hotel called "Diamond Ball" I was wondering if you could look more into that for me." Jisung explains, Bangchan nods.

Changbin adjusts his bag strap on his shoulder as he continues to walk towards his house when he sees two men trying to look inside through the gate.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Changbin yelled. The two men turned around. Changbin could see their ID badges around their neck. The police...again. Changbin rolled his eyes.

"I'm so sick of you fuckers stalking me and my family." Changbin cursed at them. "Relax, Mr. Seo. We're not here for you for that. We're considering letting your family off the hook if you can do this one thing for us." One of the men replied.

"Like I would do anything for you guys." Changbin scoffed, he tried to brush passed them but one of them held him back by his arm. " I'm serious. You help us, we'll stop bugging you."

Changbin scoffed in disbelief rolling his eyes, "What?"

"You help us take down Mr. Bang."

Night seemed to have fallen quickly and Felix was both excited and nervous about his date with Hyunjin. Hyunjin made a reservation at a hotel and when Felix arrived he was taken to a luxurious suit.

Hyunjin wanted everything to be perfect since he also had a surprise for Felix. He wanted to be happy and worry-free so he wanted to spoil and pamper Felix as much as possible.

Felix was a bathrobe as he walked into a room. There he was greeted by a woman, the smelt of lavender and it was lit with candles. "Hello, I will be your masseuse for the evening."