chapter XIX

────────────

────────────

Han Jisung

"Thank you so much for coming, Jisung." Miss Seo says as she gives me a cup of tea. "Of course." I replied.

"You know, when he first heard about...the murder. We immediately wanted to file a case. But they wouldn't let us. I'm grateful that you are taking initiative for him. I know he was like a brother to you."
Miss touched my hand, looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"May I ask you question, miss Seo?"

"What is it?"

"Do happen to remember the name of that company your family invested in, can you tell me more about that?" Miss Seo raises her brows as she leans into her chair, "I'm not sure, I honestly never really new to much about this company but my parents should. They always keep old documents."

"Do you think we can schedule a meeting with them, with all of you?" I asked folding my hands in front of me.

"Yes, yes. I'm sure my family will be surprised to see after all these years." She smiles. I smile back. I'll find the monster who did this to them, I don't care if I die...

Felix Lee

I wrap my arms around Hyunjins neck as I moan softly, he makes his way down to my neck kissing and sucking on all the right places.

I shouldn't be doing this...

He then makes his way to my collar bone, his favorite place to mark me. "Mmh, wait..." I pant pushing Hyunjin away. "What is it?" He asked keeping his eyes locked on mine. "It's nothing, I'm just-"

"Not used to it?" He finished my sentence. I laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my nape.

"It's alright if you want to take it slow." He says cupping my face with his hands, he gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Even though we do this majority of the time when no one is paying attention to us." Hyunjin hums. He tries to give me another kiss but I push him away and hop off his desk. "We can't Mr. Hwang. What if people notice that I smell like your cologne?" I fix his tie.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes, "I don't care, I'm the boss remember? I can do whatever I want to." He teased, he gives me a quick kiss on my lips again. God how I wanted them to stay on mine forever, they felt so soft on mine.

"I have too go, I told Director Hong that I'd get her another coffee on my break." My eyes peel over Hyunjins shoulder to the clock on the wall then I look back at Hyunjin.

"I have to go." I said and he pouts.

This is something I never thought would happen to me... messing around with my boss, how scandalous! But the other part me wants me to stop. I clutch my cross necklace in my hand.

Is so wrong to want such pleasure like this in your life...?