24

Jungkook(shouted): WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ??!

lisa: emm j-jungkookie please calm down, your mother wants to talk you!

(Jungkook glared at Lisa angrily and said with a cold voice)

Jungkook: I don't have a mother, please tell this person to leave since i'm still talking nicely.

Mrs Jeon(crying): please son-(she got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook(shouted): I'M NOT YOUR SON!! Don't ever call me that. Why are you even back? Huh?! because you knew he is dead? Please leave from here I don't wanna be rude to you.

Mrs Jeon: i'm so sorry please forgive me!

Jungkook (angry): you are sorry?! You want me to forgive you? You fucking left me alone with that monster and now you are saying sorry?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Why did you even give birth to me if you were going to treat me like that ?!

(Mrs Jeon was just crying, jungkook looked at taehyung and smiled softly and said)

Jungkook: since i'm finally ready to open up to taehyung and everyone let's talk about the past then(he looked at his mother and continue) you know what happened when you left?! He got crazy, he started beating me everyday until I pass out, and you know when he got drunk he beated me harder like crazy I was feeling like dying.

Mr Jeon(crying): i'm really sorry I didn't know he would abuse you too! Please forgive me!

(Everyone was crying really hard, tae felt like his heart was tearing apart)

Jungkook: stop apologizing to me, that will not change what happenend.

Mrs Jeon: but still i didn't know he would beat you.

Jungkook(looking down): h-he didn't just beat me.

(Everyone looked at him with confused faces)

Jungkook: HE RAPED ME!!

(silence!.. everyone was so shocked, no one said anything until jungkook's mother broke the silence)

Mrs Jeon (Shocked): w-what?

Jungkook: in your marriage anniversary, he came home late, he was drunk, I was sleeping when he came to my room, and he started beating me, but after sometime he looked at me and said that I looked beautiful, he looked at me with eyes full of lust it was so disgusting, he started kissing me and touching me all over my body, I was shocked but I knew what was happening, I tried to run away, I tried to push him, I cried, I screamed, and asked for help, but there was no one to help me, there was just me and him alone in my room, he started tearing my clothes, I resisted too much but he was stronger than me, that night he raped me, my own father took my virginity, he raped his 17 year old son. I was shocked, angry, disgusted, broken, I hated him, I hated you,(crying hard) I even hated myself, I felt dirty and cheap, I was disgusted by myself, then I stood up with all the pain in my body and went to the bathroom limping and I took all my antidepressant pills, I wanted to die, I was slowly losing consciousness, I was so tired I just wanted to rest forever, but I woke up in hospital, uncle kept saying sorry to me for not protecting me, since he was aware of me getting abused but he never thought that my father would rape me, but I wasn't blaming him, I wasn't blaming anyone at that time all I wanted was some time alone so I can kill myself again, I didn't want to live anymo-(he got cut by a tight hug, taehyung run to him and hugged him while crying silently)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

It's the first time that he talked about his past, I felt happy he finally trusted us and wanted to open up to us.

I was so sad and angry, my heart ached painfully when he said that his dad was abusing him every day. But my heart literally stopped when he said that he got raped by his own father, my brain stopped working for a while, I was a crying mess seeing the love of my life crying and shaking badly while describing how his father touched him, I felt knives in my heart while listening to him, my breath hitched and my heart stopped when he said that he tried to kill himself, i didn't know how my body moved on its own but I found myself hugging him tightly, tears were dropping from my eyes like a river, my heart was hurting me so damn bad, I didn't say anything I just hugged him warmly wrapping my arms securely around his trembling body telling him indirectly that i'm with him now, and I will stay by his side and protect him for the rest my life, jungkook hugged me back tightly while crying hard against my chest, everyone was crying no one expected this heartbreaking story.)