19

[FLASH BACK]

Jungkook was born in a rich family and was living with his parents in USA, his mother never cared about him, she never hugged or kissed him, she was so cold to him but still she made him food and talked to him from time to time, and the little kookie was more than happy with just that, atleast better than his father who never cared about him at all, there are times when jungkook thought that his father doesn't even know that he exists. His father used to abuse his mother almost everyday, she hated him, and she was always saying that she never wanted to marry a monster like him which made him so angry and he ended up beating her up more and more and more. One day Mrs Jeon got enough of this and she ran away, she didn't take anything other than herself, she just disappeared leaving her only son alone with her crazy psycho husband, jungkook was in shock he knew that his mother didn't care about him but still he couldn't believe that she left him just like that without even a goodbye. His father was about to go crazy cause he was obsessed with her which leaded him to start abusing jungkook physically and mentally. He beated him almost everyday, and kept telling him hurful things, his life became a living hell and kook started suffering from depression, but still everything was a little bit bearable until one night, the night of jungkook's parents's marriage anniversary, his father came home drunk and went to jungkook's room.

(Jungkook's mind: Oh My God! Here we go again, he will beat me up again, (sigh) it's okey i'm used to it by now, o-oh w-wait he smells like alcohol !! Oh no no no don't tell me he is drunk! Shit yes he is, oh god he will beat me more harder tonight)

(Mr Jeon started beating him as usual until he was on top of him, then he looked down at him for a while)

Mr Jeon: you know you look exactly like her, No actually you are prettier, you smell so good, and your skin is so white and soft.

(Ha said while touching his face and his neck and then his chest, jungkook was so shocked from his father's behavior, he tried to run away but his dad was stronger, he started kissing his neck hungrily like a crazy man, jungkook was shocked but he knew very well what was happening, he tried to push him but he couldn't, he started screaming loudly asking for help but there was no one to help him, he was alone in his room with a monster, he was crying loudly, and was trying to run away but there wasn't any result, his father started tearing his clothes while looking at his body with eyes full of lust and desire. Jungkook tried to resist but his father was so strong, and after sometime he was tired so he let his dad do whatever he wanted, after he finished he slept leaving a 17 year old boy laying beside him a body without a soul.
in that night Jungkook lost his virginity... in that night his own father raped him... in that night everything changed... in that night he started hating everyone, he hated his father, his mother, even himself, he hated his body that wasn't pure anymore, he felt dirty and cheap.. in that night his eyes became cold and empty...

Jungkook got up slowly, all his body was aching, he went limping to the bathroom but not before taking his antidepressant pills with him, once he entered he fell down on the floor he couldn't stand anymore his legs were shaking badly, he cried his heart out then he took all the pills in the bottle, he wanted to end his miserable life, he didn't wanna live anymore, he just wanted to rest..
After some time Mr Jeon woke up, he didn't remember anything at first but a few minutes later he remembered what he did, he looked beside him and found no one, he ran to the bathroom and got shocked when he saw his son lying lifeless on the cold floor, he took him to the hospital quickly and called him brother since he is his only family, after some time Lisa's dad came and got a big shock after finding out that jungkook tried to commit a suicide because he knows his nephew was a happy and cheerful boy)

Lisa's dad: w-what happened? Why did he try to kill himself ? w-what did you do to him?

Mr Jeon(looking down): N-Nothing!

(Lisa's dad didn't believe him at all since he knows very well what kind of person his brother is)

Lisa's dad: stop lying i know you did somethi-(he got cut by the doctor)

Doctor: Emm, you are the family of jeon jungkook right?

Lisa's dad(worried): yes we are, is he okey?

Doctor: well he is safe now, but actually the kid used to be abused, there are alot of injuries all over his body.

Lisa's dad(glared at his brother): well actuall-(again he got cut by the doctor)

Doctor: but there is something more serious right now, this boy was raped, and not too long ago it's just last night, I already called the police so please go talk to them, ah and yes you need to make jungkook see a therapist, it's really important in his situation.

(The doctor left after saying this, Lisa's father froze in his place while jungkook's father was looking down he was about to say something but he got cut by a strong punch in the face.)

Lisa's dad: ARE YOU CRAZY ? HAVE YOU FINALLY LOST IT ? (he was yelling while punching him like a crazy) Do you know what you did? He is your son!! YOUR FUCKING SON!! you are sick!! I can't believe what you did! Are you an animal?! How could you touch your own son?! He is your fucking son!! OH MY GOD i should have taken him with me when i found out you were abusing him!!!

(Mr Jeon passed out due to the big amount of punches he got from his brother who was mad at his brother but also at himself cause he couldn't protect jungkook. After that kook moved in with his uncle, and his dad ran away to Germany, Lisa was in korea at that time but when she came back to the USA she was so shocked by his situation cause he was literally a body without a soul, he wasn't eating, he wasn't talking, he was just sitting like a statue, Lisa couldn't believe that her happy cheerful funny cousin became like this, she knew that something big happened she kept asking her dad but he never tells her, years passed and jungkook became cold and emotionless, then they went back to korea where he met taehyung and fell in love with him at the first sight, his heart was beating to fast when they made that eye contact in his first day of university, he was so amazed by his face, his smile, his personality, everything about him made jungkook's heart beat so fast, but he wasn't recovered yet, he wasn't ready to open up and forget his past and start a relationship, but then he fell deeper and deeper for the cheerful boy. After that he started to open up to all of his friends, and by the time and without even realizing it they become the most important people in his life, they are the ones who cured his soul, they are the ones who added colors to his black life, they are the ones who helped him finding himself again.. after that he started dating the love of his life, he was so happy with him, but he wasn't ready to take their relationship to the next level, he was so scared, he still couldn't forget that night, but taehyung never forces him or even asks him about anything related to sex he knows that his boyfriend has his reasons that's why jungkook respected him and fell for him even more, and because he trusted him so much he decided to finally forget his painful past and start a new life with the people he loves the most, so that's how they did it for the first time, at first he was scared but seeing his lover he felt safe and happy, that night tae kept asking him if he is really ready every moment, and when he noticed that jungkook was so nervous he asked him if he wanted to stop even when he was at his limits, jungkook was happy that tae didn't force him, he really wanted to do it with the person he loves, so they did it and taehyung was so gentle with him.
After that their relationship became deeper, and jungkook was thinking of proposing taehyung, he really wanted to marry the love of his life. But things didn't go as he planned...)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

He lovelies, how is life going? Are you doing good?
Did you like enjoy this part?🥰
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖