8

AT WORK:

They were working as usual.
Jimin was running after taehyung... as usual.

Jimin: who do you think you are to call me shorty? Hein? Call me hyung i'm older than you !!

Taehyung(laughing hard): but shorty suits you more, what should we do? hahahahahahahha.

Jimin(angry): this asshole, come here!! Stop running!

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was going to have a coffee break from all the work this morning, and I met jimin in my way, I was teasing him as always, then he started chasing me all of a sudden, so I ran for my life then I dumped into someone who was about to fall but I saved him in the right time, I widden my eyes when I see jungkook in my arms, from the shock I lost my balance and fell on top of him, we were so close, like really really close, I could feel his breath near my neck, I was looking at his pretty eyes, he was so shocked from what just happened, and i guess because of our extreme closeness he got shy since he was blushing, looking at him like that and due to our dangerous position my heart was beating so fast, I was feeling hot and breathing heavily, I wasn't thinking straight 'well there is nothing straight about this situation any way ^^' my eyes landed on his soft pink lips, I think he noticed that since he became so red, seeing his reaction and feeling his body under me made me lose it and i leaned down slowly, i wasn't thinking at all, my thoughts were all about a pretty boy with his beautiful doe eyes and his kissable lips, our lips were about to touch when i heard Jimin's voice which brought me back to reality and I was shocked of what I was about to do, I stood up quickly and said sorry looking down avoiding any eye contact, I couldn't face him, this is the first time I lose control infront of him, yes I love him so much and I want to do all kind of things with him but I always control my feelings and desires when i'm around him so what changed now?! I was so confused and scared so I ran to the bathroom leaving them there.

IN THE BATHROOM:

( I was washing my face when jimin came)

Jimin(worried): hey are you okey ? Why did you run all of a sudden you scared us!!

( In that moment I knew I couldn't take it anymore so i started crying)

Taehyung(crying): J-Jiminaaah (sob) i-i can't anymore (sob) I love him so much (sob) I-I can't be f-friends with him anymore (sob) y-you know I was about to kiss him earlier and he noticed that, jiminah he knew what I was about to do to him (sob) what if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore (sob) w-what if said he doesn't wanna see me again(sob) N-Nooo!! I can't even imagine my life without him(sob).

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

NO ONE'S POV:

( Taehyung fell on his knees crying his heart out, jimin was so shocked he never saw his friend in this state, so he hugged him quickly trying to calm him down)

Jimin: Hush!! Hey tae calm down, he will not leave you okey? Hmm calm down please don't cry like this, I can't see you crying.

Taehyung(crying): R-Really, he will not l-leave me?! I really can't live without him you know that right ?

Jimin: i know tae, It's okey don't cry please, he will not leave you.

(After sometime taehyung finally calmed down and then they went out of the bathroom , and they met jhope on the hallway)

Jhope (to taehyung): ooh where were you? Jungkook was looking for you everywhere.

Taehyung(scared): w-what ? He was looking for me? H-He didn't tell you why?

Jhope: No he didn't , wait were you crying ? What's wrong ? (Worried face)

Jimin: he is okey don't worry hobi, hey tae go talk to him, I think you need to confess to him already, you can't continue like this, you are just making yourself suffer, so have some courage and do it okey ?