16

TWO YEARS AND A HALF LATER

In this time alot of things changed, Namjoon and jin got married, youngi and jhope got engaged, Jennie and lisa are still dating, and ofcourse poor jimin is still single, and for taehyung he changed alot. He becomes quiet and calm, he doesn't smile alot, talk alot or eat alot. Now he lives with jimin again, because jimin couldn't bear seeing his soulmate like that, cause tae was literally about to go crazy, he was about to lose his mind, he became lonly and didn't want to talk to anyone, he crys every night and he is still looking for jungkook, even after more than two years he couldn't forget him and move on.
Everyone was so worried about him when kook left, jimin asked him to live with him but everytime he refuses saying that jungkook will come back and find no one home, but after one year from jungkook's disappearance he finally accepted to move in with his bestfriend, jimin hears him crying every night the thing that breaks his heart everytime since he can do nothing for him to make him feel better cause they looked for kook everywhere but he is nowhere to be found, but atleast now taehyung is so much better than before, atleast he started talking to them again because at first he was silent and if he talked he would only ask about jungkook and cry, there are times when he asked them if jungkook really existed or it was just his imagination, he still couldn't believe that the person that he loves the most disappeared from his life like he never existed.
Tae's parents were so shocked from what happened, they loved jungkook so much and they treated him like their own son, they had no idea why would he leave like that.
Eventhough Mrs kim loved jungkook so much and really wanted him to be her son in law, now she is telling taehyung to go on blind dates and try to move on, she really can't see her son this broken, but tae always refuses, even after two years and a half from his boyfriend's disappearance he still couldn't move on..

PRESENT TIME, AT THE COMPANY

Jimin: yaaah!! You stupid couple stop cuddling and work!!

Jennie/lisa: okey sorry hahahah

Namjoon: you don't know why Mr Z didn't want to reveal his identity?

Youngi: well probably he is a celebrity!

Jin: yeah you are probably right.

Jimin: well who cares, the most important thing is that he works really hard and he helps us whenever we were struggling.

[Mr Z is a new partner in their company, they never saw his face before, when jungkook left they had alot of problems but Mr Z came and solved everything, he always helps their company, he is a hard working man, and he is so famous in the business world Eventhough no one knows his true identity.]

Jhope(sigh): i'm tired we worked so much this week.

Jimin: why don't we go to a club to enjoy a little bit?

Jin: good idea let's go!

Jennie: yeah!

Taehyung: Emm i'm really sorry bu-(he got cut by jimin)

Jimin: there is not but you are coming with us yes or yes !!

(Tae tried to protest but he got dragged by them anyway)

AT THE CLUB

(They were enjoying their time when taehyung started talking confidently)

Taehyung: okey! I decided something, i'm done waiting for him! I'm gonna move on, I will accept the arranged marriage my mom told me about.

(Everyone widden their eyes in shock)

Jimin: Emm, tae it's good that you want to move on, i'm happy for you, but are you sure? Are you sure that you want to get married? Are you sure that you want to do all the things that you used to do with jungkook with your new partner??