23

SOME DAYS LATER

Taehyung had enough of all this shit, he couldn't be patient anymore, so he went to jungkook's office.

Jungkook: how many times do I have to tell you to knock the door before you enter Mr kim! What do you want?

Taehyung: You!!

Jungkook: w-what? Get out please i'm busy.

Taehyung (calm voice): No! I don't want to.

Jungkook: are you crazy?

Taehyung: yes i'm crazy in love with you.

(jungkook stood up and went infront of taehyung and said)

Jungkook: what do you think you are doing ?!

Taehyung(smile): talking to my lover.

Jungkook: A-Are you drunk?!

Taehyung: well maybe, who knows!!

(Taehyung pushed jungkook gently to the wall and stood close to him, very close that they could feel eochother's breath which was driving them both crazy)

Taehyung: I always tell myself that I'm good at waiting, but now i'm done, i'm done with waiting, you said before that I was making you uncomfortable so I didn't come to you too much, and i gave you some space cause I didn't want to bother you, but that's enough!! I'm tired, you can't imagine how much I miss you! I really need you jungkook.

(They were staring at eochother's eyes without blinking)

Taehyung: I don't know what happened to you before but still I liked you No I loved you so much more than anything else, I helped you the first time, and i'm ready to help you again and again and again and forever, because i'm madly in love with you, I know that what happened to you wasn't easy, I know that you are suffering, and it kills that I wasn't with you in your hard times, but I want to be with you from now on, and I will be always by your side even if you kept pushing me away, I will never let you go, I will stuck with you forever!! (Smile warmly)

(Jungkook looked down)

Jungkook(low voice): you will get hurt, all i do is hurting you, I already did and I will always do, please let me go and find your happiness!.

(Tae put his hands on the back of jungkook's neck making him look at him)

Taehyung: And I don't care! I don't care if you will hurt me, I love you so much to the point that i don't care, but you must know one thing being with you never hurted me, being with you was the best thing that happened in my whole life, when I was with you I was the happiest, you know I suffered alot when you disappeared suddenly, I was going crazy without you, (crying) I love you so much baby and i don't need anyone else but you, please never leave me again!!

(He stopped talking when he saw tears in jungkook's cheeks, he wiped them gently)

Taehyung: don't cry baby!! Please stop I can't see you crying!!

Jungkook (crying): you should be hating me now, why are you telling me that you love me?!

Taehyung (smiles through tears): I would never hate you, how could I hate an angel like you ?!

(Jungkook cried even harder hearing the word angel, he remembered his father calling him a monster, he built those big walls around him but he didn't know that just few words from taehyung were able to break them this easily, well maybe he knew that's why he did everything to not talk to him, because he knew very well how big the effect taehyung has on him)

Taehyung(smile warmly): I will never hate you Baby, you remember you told me to never hate you that's exactly what i'm doing right now, I never believed you when you said you moved on because I know that i'm your first and last love, and I don't care how much you try to push me away because at the end of the day you are mine and I'm yours.

(Jungkook was crying really hard, taehyung wiped his tears, they were looking at eochother, their look became intense, tae leaned a little, they were so close, their hearts were beating so fast, they felt really hot, tae's eyes fell on his love's lips, he didn't waste any more time and he smashed his lips on kook's kissing him passionately while crying hard, jungkook didn't move at first he was still trying to understand what was happening, then he finally kissed back while he was crying aswell.
They were kissing like there is no tomorrow showing eochother how much they missed eochother, and how much they love eochother, they didn't want to pull away. They were crying really hard in eochother's arms.
Jungkook was so happy, he finally felt the warmth of being in taehyung's arms which he missed so damn much, he was scared at first, but remembering tae's words he was happy, he felt safe, he felt like he finally found the piece that was missing all this time.
They were kissing eochother roughly showing their love and how much they want eochother. But their moment got ruined by Lisa who entered jungkook's office without knocking. They pulled away quickly while kook was a blushing mess)

Lisa: O-OOOH!!! i-i'm - i'm so sorry! Emm w-when did you two make up?!

(Jungkook was too shy to stay there so he ran away quickly leaving them both in his office)

Taehyung(annoyed): just now and you ruined everything. (he glared at her)

Lisa(nervous laugh): ha haha ha !! I'm so sorry again but I had no idea I would find you making out!

(Taehyung just sighed at her and left the room, Lisa followed him from behind happily, she was very happy and excited because of what she just saw)

(Jungkook went to the bathroom, he washed his face, and calmed down a little since he was blushing madly, then he went to the cafeteria to drink some coffee, he spotted everyone there, but one person caught his attention, he froze in his place, then he shouted angrily making everyone flinch.)

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ??!

(Everyone looked at him)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you are doing great 🥰
Did you enjoy this chapter?!
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖