10

FOUR MONTHS LATER:

Taehyung and jungkook are dating for four months now, they are so kind and sweet to eochother,everyone loves seeing them together, they are so cute always smiling always laughing, they bring with them the positive energy wherever they go, now the beautiful couple moved in together to a small cute house full of love and warmth, they go on dates whenever they are free, they cook together, eat together and wash the dishes together, they literally do everything together. They became the most popular couple in the whole company.

Now taehyung is trying to calm down his nervous boyfriend who was panicking because they are going to visit tae's parents for the first time, they are now in front of the door of their house.

Jungkook(nervous): E-Emm! Tae please let's do it another time okey !?

Taehyung: but Babe you said that for the last three weeks!

Jungkook (panicking): i-i'm so sorry!! B-But I don't think I'm ready right now, what if they don't like me? What if I disappoint their expectations? What if-( he got cut by a sweet kiss from his lover, after some time tae pulled away and said with a reassuring smile)

Taehyung: Babe relax !! I know you are nervous but i'm sure that my parents will definitely love you, actually my father is really excited to meet you, he asked me about you everytime I visit them, so please just calm down okey ? I'm pretty sure they will adore you.

(Taehyung knocked the door which panicked jungkook even more)

Jungkook: okey! You go meet them i'm going home right now i'm sorry I can't do it today, I 'm really sorry.

Taehyung: w-what ? Ooh! Cmon Babe (he grabs his waist), they will surely love you I mean how can they hate a cute scared bunny like you.

Jungkook: hey stop teasing me, can't you see i'm so nervous right now, I literally feel like my heart is gonna stop at any moment !!

Taehyung: oooh my Babe is so nervous come here let your boyfriend give you a hug!

(They were hugging when the door opened revealing a beautiful woman)

Mrs kim(smile): OOOOH!! My babies are finally here!! (she started shouting to her husband) HONEY YOUR SON IN LAW IS HERE !!

Taehyung(smile): hey mom!!

(Jungkook froze in his place, he didn't say anything, he was so nervous to even move, then Taehyung's mom suddenly hugged him with so much love and warmth, he hugged her back with the same energy, Mrs kim was so happy and excited she pulled jungkook from his cheeks cutely)

Mrs kim: Oh My God! You are so cute, come inside please.

Taehyung: Emm, mom it seemed like you forget me but i'm also here by the way !

Mrs kim (fake excitement): Ooh! My son!! How are you doing? Now come inside.

Mr kim: where ? Where is my son in law? Oh! There he is! Ooh god he is so cute and handsome! Son you really know how to choose not like your father.

(Mrs kim hit him playfully)

Mrs kim: what did you say? ( she glared cutely at her husband)

Mr kim: i'm sorry, I was just joking you know how much i love you.

(She started beating him up, taehyung was helping his father who was screaming loudly, they suddenly heard a cute laugh, jungkook was laughing loudly showing his cute adorable bunny smile, they looked at him and melt in his cuteness, jungkook realised what he was doing he panicked and apologized quickly)

Jungkook (nervous): i'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh!

Mr kim: hey tae, where did you find him ?! He is really cute and smart and handsome to be with you, did you by any chance threatened him to date you?

Taehyung(shocked): w-what ? Dad what are you saying?

Mrs kim: honey that was too much, still I agree though. Tae are you sure you didn't kidnapp him?

Taehyung(shocked): w-what?! Momm!! You tooo?!

(Jungkook giggled making them melt in his cuteness again)

Mrs kim (smile): okey let's have lunch it's already on the table.

Taehyung(smile): yes mom.

( They were eating , joking around and laughing and teasing tae who was whinning all the time, then suddendly Mrs kim asked jungkook about his family, jungkook froze in his place, his face paled and his smile faded, Mrs kim noticed that and panicked)

Mrs kim(nervous): Emm, you don't have to tell us If you don't want to (smile) it's really fine.

(Jungkook smiled back at her and said )

Jungkook: Actually I don't have a good relationship with my family, I left the house when I was seventeen and i lived with my uncle's family, then I started working to get my own money, I did a lot of jobs, then I got to university In USA and i studied there, but I came back to Korea in my Last year with my cousin and her girlfriend because we wanted to work here, and before we graduated we started our business and now we are working on it.

(He said all this with a straight face like when he is at work, he left them all just looking at him, after a small silence jungkook got nervous)

Jungkook: o-oh! I'm so sorry, i-i guess I t-talked too much.

Mr kim (smile): No No son you didn't , and please don't say sorry to us again we are family now.

Jungkook (smile): thank you uncle.

Mr kim: Ohooo !! Noo !! Call me dad and her mom.

Jungkook (blushing): O-Okey unc-I mean dad and mom (smile)

(After that, Mr kim and jungkook were talking about work, tae's dad was so surprised by how much amazing his future son in law is, how smart and hardworking he is, his ideas are perfect, and he finds solutions to alot of Mr kim's company problems )

Mr kim: Oooh! I'm so impressed, jungkookie son you're so smart, can you work with me?

Taehyung: ofcourse no! What are you talking about, jungkook is so busy with our campany why would he work with you?!

Mr kim: bu-( he got cut by his wife )

Mrs kim (annoyed): stop talking about work, it's a family time right now you stupid workaholics!

(They all laughed, this was amazing for jungkook, he felt home for the first time in his life, he was happy and warm, he felt the warmth of being inside a family, a real one)

(In their way back to their house, taehyung wanted to ask jungkook about something, he knew that he shouldn't, but he was so curious he couldn't help it )

Taehyung: Emm, Babe can i ask you something ?!

Jungkook(smile): yes ofcourse what is it?

Taehyung (nervous): what happened to you in the past?

(Jungkook's color changed and he said with a cold voice which gave chills to tae's body)

Jungkook: I don't wanna talk about this please.

Tae: Okey, i'm really sorry for bringing this up, but can you atleast tell me about your family, what kind of people your parents are ?!

(Jungkook didn't say anything for a while he was just staring coldly at the floor, taehyung was about to apologize for his question but jungkook answered with a cold voice)

Jungkook: they are disgusting!! That's the perfect word to describe them. (he looked at tae) Don't ask about them again please okey?

Taehyung: o-okey , i'm sorry Babe!

(Tae was so shocked by his answer, but he knew that he shouldn't ask about this topic anymore, so he will just wait for his boyfriend to open up to him and tell him everything by himself)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hello lovely armys, how are you doing? Are you taking a good care of yourselves?❤️🥰
How did you find this chapter? Did you like it? 🧡
Please vote if you like this part✨️
❤️And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really means alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖