22

AT NAMJIN'S HOUSE

lisa(nervous): tell us what happened? Why are you like this?

Taehyung (crying): how was jungkook? I can't believe I said something like that to him!!

Jin(sigh): actually it's the first time I saw him like that, he wasn't normal, and that's why we asked you guys to come here we need to tell something so important and serious.

(everyone was so nervous)

Namjoon: well you see this? (Showing them the pills, everyone was confused)

Lisa: what is that ?

Namjoon: those pills jungkook is taking them, for more than two years.

Taehyung (scared): w-what? Why? Why is he taking them is he sick?

Namjoon: in fact those are antidepressant pills and they are the strongest ones, the doctors give it to people who are in serious situations, exactly for People who have suicidal ideas.

(Everyone was in a big shock)

Lisa: s-so kook is d-depressed ?!

Jin: yes, and it's really serious, seeing him like that in the bathroom earlier he was having a panic attack, he was shaking badly, he wasn't breathing properly, he was crying hard, and screaming painfully. We really need to help him.

(Tae was a crying mess after hearing this, he dropped on his knees, he couldn't believe that his love is suffering that much, just thinking about it made his heart ach in pain, he couldn't breath for a moment.. but then he wiped his tears and stood up, he knows that he needs to be strong so he can help the love of his life)

THE NEXT DAY

(They all went to jungkook's office, but they found it empty, so they went to his assistant)

Mr Jack: yes sirs? How can I help you?

Jimin: where is jungkook?

Mr Jack: Mr Jeon is not coming today and tomorrow, he took two days off.

Taehyung (surprised): what? Oh O-Okey! Do you know where he lives ?

Mr Jack: i'm so sorry but I really don't know, Mr Jeon doesn't share with me his personal informations.

Lisa(sigh): okey thank you.

Mr Jack: you are welcome!

Jin: I guess we will wait for two more days!

Taehyung(sigh): yeah!

AFTER TWO DAYS

Jungkook finally came back to work, and the guys went to his office.

Taehyung(nervous): emm! J-jungkookie, i'm really s-sorry for what I said in the party, I really didn't mean any-(got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook(cold voice): Mr kim if it wasn't about work then i'm leaving.

(He left the room after saying this leaving a teary tae behind him)

Taehyung(sigh): how could he treat me like this? Can't he see how much I love him?

Jimin:it's okey tae don't be sad please, everything will be fine, let's go we have a meeting now.

IN THE MEETING

(Taehyung was staring at his love all the time, he was admiring him, he loved and missed the the focused jungkook at work, tae always thought that jungkook looked cool and hot when he is working.
The meeting ended, everyone is getting out, but the guys were still there, jungkook was about to leave when namjoon stopped him.)